chapter 18

Alana's pov

I wake up with a pounding headache. I continue to lay down not careing if my mistress was there until The memories of the otherday and a sharp pain flood my mind.

I shot up into a sitting postion making my head hurt more. I quickly glance around to find my self inclosed between three cold looking stone walls and thicc metal bars.

I move toward the bars and stick my arm out. The space between the bars was only wide enough for my arm. If it was wider I would of found a way to fit through.

"Hey what are you doing" a gravelly ,male voice said powerfully. I jumped back pulling my arm back through the bars, startled by the sudden noise.

"I-I'' I responded tring to form some kind of words but failed.

"Just shut up or ill make you" the male said walking infront of the cell bars. The man was very muscled, to much for my taste. He had shoulder length black hair that didnt fit his body of personality and he had tattoos starting at his hairline and going through his right eye ,down his neck and undeneath his black military looking uniform.

I scoot to the back of the cell quickly to get away from him.

"Got it you brat" he said annoyed.

"Y-yes I-I understand" I say hopefully load enough for him to hear. He then walks away to where he had been before, out of my sight.

I was barely able scramble of to the corner before the tears started pooling in my eyes and falling down my face. I stayed in the corner crying. Not for a extra special reason but because I felt like it would make me feel better. It never does and I feel like I should know it by now but I refuse to because of somthing deep down that I cant figure out.

And with that I feel asleep wishing to never wake up again.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
335 words

Vote and Comment!!

Sorry this is shorter that usual ,but I an quite busy with the holidays. Please comment what you think it would fill me with great joy!

ITS 2020 BOIIISSS!!