You Promised

Late update sowwy!!

Hope you enjoy!

It was Friday and it has been at least 3 weeks since I have seen my parents I have no idea where they are and as much as I should be happy I am honestly worried I know stupid right they hate me and I am worried about them.

As the school day ended Mason ran up to me 

"Hey you"

"Hi?"

It wasn't unusual for him to talk to me but I am still kinda getting used to the whole friend thing I know I am really weird I mean the dude gave me a freaking hand job and he almost said he loved me and I am still getting used to the whole "friend" thing.

"Do you want to come over later"

"I need to go home and see if-"

"Your parents are there really Carter stop worrying about them maybe they finally caved and left you" 

I don't know why that hurt so much maybe it was the way he said it or maybe it was because I couldn't be honest with myself and except the fact that he is probably right.

"You have no right to say that,you don't know them like I do, you don't even know me you think that because we mess around for a bit and you save me a few times that I will be kissing the ground you walk on well news flash Mason I am not like that and I never will be like that I don't even know if I like men that way so back off and leave me the hell alone!"

"Carter"

"Carter"

"CARTER"

I heard him yelling my name but I could care less about what he wanted to say the damage has already been done.

I walked into the house and just like that my walls start caving in and I just start crying thinking about the fact that maybe my parents finally had enough and left me alone to fend for myself.

Later on that night I woke up to a loud cash and I could hear people whispering and I was immediately alert I strained my ears to see if I could recognize who was talking when that started to get louder I could tell it was my parents I got up and ran down stairs ignoring the headache that I got from crying so much.

When I got downstairs I could tell that my parents where in a heated conversation not wanting to be apart of it I hide behind the wall I closed my eyes when the started yelling trying my hardest to not puke from this headache when I heard a scream I immediately looked to see what was happening and was horrified at what I saw my dad was on top of my mom beating her I mean he has done it before but not in awhile so it was a foreign sight to see.

No wanting to see my mom in pain I ran up behind my dad and grabbed his waist trying to pull him off of her 

WRONG MOVE Trigger warning abuse:

He saw what I was trying to do and got off of her I went up to her to see if she was fine but before I could I wad thrown across the room and I hit my head on the wall my head was pound I could hear a ringing in my ears and my vision was blurry when my hearing and vision started to come back I saw my dad walking to me and he was beyond angry 

He started to hit my all over my face and my body I could feel my nose break and I was sure that I had two black eyes he got off of me and I though it was over until he started to kick me over and over it seemed like the pain would never end I don't know what happened next all I know is that he punched me one more time and them I passed out.

Trigger Warning Over

When I cam too the house was dark I was hurting everywhere but my bod was in fight or flight and I knew I had to get out of there or when he comes back I am dead he has never gone this far before.

I got up which was a struggle considering I was sure that I had broken ribs and I knew i had a broken nose, I went to open the door but a voice stopped me 

Mom

"Don't comeback"

"What"

"Leave and don't come back"

"Why"

"He will kill you I know he will just leave and don't come back"

"Okay"

"Carter"

"Yes"

"I'm so sorry and I love you" she said with tears in her eyes

"I love you too"

I opened the door and ran I didn't know where I was going I just knew I had to get out of that house I kept thinking about what my mom said I smiled it felt like a huge wait had been lifted off my shoulders 

When I stopped running I saw that I had ran to a safe place which was Mason's house as I neared the house I saw that the light in his room was on I looked at my cracked up and almost dead phone and saw that it was almost 3 in the morning what was he doing awake also the curtains where open which was kinda weird I mean he had them drawn back a few times when I was  at his house but not at this time.

As I kept looking I saw something that brought my whole world down I felt like my heart had been pulled out of my chest

He was with Sarah and they were making out I thought they had broken up I-i-i thought he loved me

"You promised you would wait for me"

Fact 1: I am in school

Fact 2: I will not be updating as much

Fact 3: I am sorry!

Hope you enjoyed

Until next time...

Bye my loves<3