Nothing Changes

Enjoy!

Mason looked down and saw that Carter had fallen asleep he chuckled "He looks so adorable" Mason thought it wasn't anything new to him he had accepted that he like men and woman a long time ago he told his mom and dad and they accepted him his dad thought that it would be best to not tell the school since he was on the football time and they didn't want to risk he getting kicked off the team.

"Why am I so warm" Carter thought waking up he saw he was laying in someone arms "what" looking up he saw that it was Mason. Carter had never gotten up so fast in his life he though he had whip lash " What the hell dude" Carter said "Whats wrong" " What do you mean what's wrong you were holding me" " Well yeah because you fell asleep I my arms" Carter blushed and said nothing else he just got up and walked away " This changes nothing between us Mason"

Walking from school Carter didn't want to go home yet or at all for that matter so he just went to his favorite place. A few years ago right after his brother died his dad had hit him for the first time and it scared Carter so much that he ran, he ran as fast as his legs could carry him and it led him to the run down barn right where the woods end he saw that the place had not been used in years and he figured that it wasn't private property because if it was they would have had a Keep out sign our at lest a fence up but they had neither so since then he claimed this spot as his and came to it whenever he didn't want to got home. He had stolen enough of his parents money to buy some fairy light and an old pull out couch that he found at a sale for 10 bucks.

After Carter left, Mason went to his last two classes since he missed the first three because of Carter not that it was he fault he could have left him if he wanted to but there was something about Carter that made Mason want to stay it might be because he felt bad for him but he felt that it was more than that and it would take a lot more that Carter saying to stay away for him to not to find out what it was.

After practice Coach called all the players so he could tell them who had gotten to be Captain " Okay so I have been watching you boys since freshman year and I have come to the conclusion that

Alex is Captain" of course because they are teammates they were happy for him even Carter he was upset but he would get over it in due time.

Walking home after taking a quick nap I was met with silence as I stepped in the house that's weird it is never this quiet.

Trigger Waring: Abuse you can skip down to where it stops!

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU"Carter heard as he was hit in the head with something all he knew what that it hurt like a bitch " I-i-i was-" " SHUT UP" his mother yelled as she slapped him " Your school called and said that you didn't come to any of your classes today why is that hmmm" she was being way to calm about this but as they always say it is calm right before the storm " ANSWER YOUR MOTHER" " I went to the nurses offices a-a-and I-I- I fell asleep in t-t-the gym and last track of time" he told the truth because he was a terrible liar and he knew that they would see right through his lies " Go get the board"  " Mom no I-i-i sorry it won't happen again " GO GET THE FUCKING BOARD CARTER" " yes ma'am"    "Turn around and take your pants off reluctantly he did and he got hit so hard so many times that he lost count when she finally stopped he felt something wet run down his leg"  " Maybe now you won't miss any of your classes" she said and walked off when she left Carter touched the stuff running down his leg from earlier and found that it was blood he broke down crying after that but he didn't get that much time to cry before his dad walked in clearly drunk, Carter knew that only ment one thing and he was right when his dad started punching him while yelling it should have been you who died not him over and over again whiled the punches kept coming and that lead to kicking and that lead to  Carter passing out from the pain while thinking one thing "Someone save me"

ABUSE TRIGGER WARNING END

Waking up alone and scared Carter saw that it was time to go to school he went into the bathroom to inspect his bruises and they were bad like really really bad he didn't even want to goo to school but he knew that the reason for his face being so fucked up was because of that reason so he got changed and went to school thinking.

"Tommy why didn't you take me with you"

Fact 1: Mason is bisexual

Fact 2: Carter has stolen things before 

Fact 3: Tommy is Carters brother that died

Hope you enjoyed the story

Until next time...

Bye loves❤️