The Morning After.

This chapter is dedicated to the above ^^^ because she votes on every chapter of both of my stories and she is awesome!! If you want a deducation just let me know :D

Chase P.O.V.

Im just sitting here staring at London while she sleeps. I feel terrible about what I did last night, I feel like I took advantage of her. It's like I couldnt control myself, i dont kniw if it was the alcohol in my system or my feelings for her coming up to surface. Im so confused because I want her but I know that I can never have her. She's Nicks girl and their in love, plus I just betrayed my bestfriend by touching his girl. I can't be friends with her anymore because im pretty positive if I get the opportunity I will do it again. Just the thought of wanting to touch, caress, and feel her body and lips against mine is driving me insane! Yes, we definately can't be friends anymore.

I shake London a bit to try and wake her. She stirs a bit then opens her eyes and smiles at me. Damn! She has no idea what she does to me.

"Good morning." She says smiling at me and stretching. I just look at her expressionless. "whats wrong with you?" I cant take this anymore, she needs to leave.

"You need to leave." I say sternly

"Okay. Why are you so uptight today." She laughs. God her laugh is so beautiful.

"Because what we did was wrong and you need to leave." She stops laughing and looks at me angrily.

"Don't blame me for what happened. Your the one who put their hand in my panties last night and you know I'm with Nick. So knock that shit off." She angrily says while getting out of my bed and putting on her shoes.

"I dont have time for your bullshit, just go." I say getting out of bed and brushing past her to my bathroom where I slam the door and wait for her to leave. Once I hear my front door slam I leave the bathroom and see my brother waiting for me in my bed.

I know he can sense what im feeling because we're twins. I sigh and sit next to Cameron.

"You had sex with her didnt you?" He asks looking at me sadly.

"Nah just fingered her and now I dont know what to do. Do you think I should tell Nick?"

"Hell no! thats her mess she needs to fix. You need to just seperate yourself from her because she's making you depressed which.is depressing me and I dont like that shit." He jokes seriously I laugh and take my brothers advice. He's right she could have stopped me but she didnt but I still think I need to tell Nick what happened.

London's P.O.V

Fuck Chase! Fuck Izzy! Just fuck everybody!

Ugh! How dare he blame me for what happened last night? I know I didn't stop him but he shouldnt have started it. What I do know for sure is that Nick cannot find out about what happened because it will just break his heart and tear us apart and I cant bear seeing Nick hurt. Oh god im going to be sick, I cheated.

I get home and run up to my room, lock the door, and throw myself into bed and cry myself to sleep. I am the worst girlfriend ever and I know what I need to do. I have to end things with Nick and just be alone... I dont deserve to be happy after what I just did.

X__x__x___x___x___x__x___x___x___x___x

Another update for today since lately I've been focusing more on Let it Be Beautiful. Go check that out by the way if you haven't already :D

So you guys got to see a little bit of how Chase feels about the whole London situation. Do you guys think I should do more of other peiples point of views or just stick to London's?? Oh and guys dont be mad at London she's just a little confused right now :-/

Anyways I need to get ready to go to the movies with my babe so until next time Too-a-loo Lovies :*