When London met Nick

This story is completely different from my other so i hope you enjoy :D

Video on the side is Ride out by angel ft. sneakbo its kind of old but i still love it so check it out!

<3 Angel he's so gorgeous

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Oh No)

I don't wanna be here for another minute

(Go)

Baby lets get up and out of here

(Oh No)

I need space I need to breath for a minute

(Go)

Baby lets get up and out of here

Dancing around my room to Ride Out by Angel ft. Sneakbo trying to find something to wear, I hear my mom shouting my name from downstairs. Stopping what im doing I open my door and shout back to her from upstairs.

"Yeah mom!?"

"What time do you have to be at the college?"

"2:30"

"well you better hurry up because its almost 1 and we all know how long it takes for you to get dressed and do your hair." she was right. I always take at least two hours to get ready which is why I need to end this little conversation between she and I.

"ha ha, im going to take a shower now."

"hurry up."

Today is college orientation for all new students and im so excited. Even though im going to the local university because my dad lost his job and my parents could no longer afford for me to go out of state to school, But im not complaining because they have a great forensic science course. Im also happy because my crazy best friend Izzy is going to the same school as me. Yay!

Grabbing my towel and underwear I rush into my bathroom to have a quick shower considering its already 1:15 and I have to pick Izzy up at 2. Halfway through my shower I realize that I forgot to put on my shower cap and now my hair is puffing up. I decide to just wet it and wear it curly because there is no way im gonna have time to blow dry and straighten my hair.

After my shower I rush back to my room. I look at the clock to see that it's already 1:30 shit! I need to hurry up.

I quickly lotion my caramel skin and then throw on a pair of denim high waisted shorts, a white spaghetti strap tank top which I tuck into my shorts, and my Jordan's. I grab my purse, keys, phone, kiss my mom on the cheek, and exit my house.

At 2:15 I pull up to Izzy's house where she's waiting outside on her porch looking pissed. This girl and her anger issues. She gets in the car and lets me have it.

"London, do you know that I've been sitting out here waiting for your slow ass for fifteen minutes."

"did I tell you to wait outside?" I didn't. Plus she knows im slow.

"You know what don't talk to me for the rest of this car ride tu perra estupida." wow this fiery little Latina is maaad.

I start laughing at her and this psycho sticks her middle finger up at me. Ha ha I love pissing her off.

At exactly 2:30 we pull up to the school. Ha! This idiot is mad for no reason. We exit my car and begin walking over to admissions when this immigrant finally decides to talk to me.(sorry if I offended anyone by using that word)

"Okay we can be friends again my confused little puppy." she says and smiles at me. Ugh! I hate when she calls me that.

Im what you would call Blasian( Black/ Asian). My mom is black and asian whereas my dad is just full black. Im mixed raced and loving it! Im 5'1(got that from my mom), chinky eyes that are light brown but turn gray when im upset, long natural jet black curly hair, big boobs and a nice size butt. Im a size three so im kind of tiny.