Daddy Drama

Waking up out of my sleep I feel really hot, so i sit up ready to take off my shirt and go back to sleep until I happen to look around and realize im not in my bed.

I remember that Nick and i decided to take a nap and that's why im not in my bed. I look down at a sleeping Nick and chuckle. He's laying on his back, mouth wide open, and his right arm is slung across his forehead. I need to get a picture of this!

I quickly grab my phone off his nightstand and snap a pictute. My flash goes off waking Nick up. Oh crap!

I put my phone away and stretch my arms and yawn, faking like I just woke up.

"mmm babe what time is it?" Nick asks sitting up and and rubbing.the sleep out of his eyes. Awww he's so cute when he wakes up with his puffy face and swollen lips.

I grab my phone and see that i have six missed calls. Who the heck is calling me this late?

"it's 12:34 babe." I say going to my missed calls and seeing that all six missed calls are from my dad. Oh fuck! I was supposed to be home at ten. My dad is going to kill me!

I hop out of Nick's bed and frantically start looking for my stuff.

"London what are you doing?"

"uh I need to get home or else my dad is going to kill me." I say hopping on one foot trying to put on my shoes and grab my purse at the same time.

"why would your dad kill you?"

"because i was supposed to be home at ten and omg! Where the hell are my keys!?"

"here, they were in the bed." Nick says tossing me my keys. I thamk him and give him a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll call you tomorrow. Love you bye." I say and practically running out the apartment and to my car.

Wait! Did I just tell Nick that I love him?

He probly thinks im crazy. Why why why did I say that? You know what i dont need to worry about that right now, I need to worry about what's about to happen as soon as I walk through my front door.

I soon pull up into my driveway and notice that the kitchen and living room lights are on. That means one thing. My dad is waiting for me. I take a deep breath and and get out of the car and walk to the front door. As soon as im about to put my key into the keyhole the door flys open revealing my very angry father.

Here we go.

"Where the hell have you been!? Didn't i tell you to be home at ten."

"can we go inside? Your causing a scene." I say trying to make my way inside the house but can't because my dad is blocking the entrance.

"No we cannot, and I will cause a scene in front of MY house all I want! Now get your little ass in this house. Now!" He shouts.

Didn't he just tell me we couldn't go in the house? I swear he makes no sense.

I roll my eyes and enter the house with my dad right behind me.

"can we talk about this in the morning, im tired and I just want to go to bed."

"No! Your not going to bed now sit down."

I sigh and take a seat on the couch.

"now tell me why you decided to disobey me."

"Disobey you! Are you serious? I an eighteen years old I dont have to explain anything to you!" I yell getting angry and standing up. He always treats me like a child and im tired of it! I am eighteen years old, im grown abd its time he starts to realize that.

"Hey what's with all the shouting?" I look and see my mom standing at the bottom of the stairs tightening her robe around her waist.

"Your husband" i say pointing at my dad "is mad because i came home late, but what he doesn't realize is that im an adult and i can do whatever i want."

"Oh well since your grown why dont you pack your shit and get your little ungrateful ass out of my house!"

"Fine, I will." I yell back

"ENOUGH!" My mom shouts silencing both me and my dad. " Im so tired of you two arguing. London your not moving anywhere now just go to your room and we'll talk about this in the morning. And David how dare you threaten to kick my daughter out of her own home, are you crazy?" My mom is amazing.

I say nothing and go to my bedroom leaving my parents to argue.

I am so surprised that my mom even raised her voice, she never raises her voice. I just hope this arguement doesn't tear my parents apart because even though my dad gets on my nerves at times i still love him and would never want to see my parents seperate. Their good together. I hope me and Nick can have a relationship as great as my parents.

Oh gosh speaking of Nick, I cant believe I just told him I love him. What in the world possessed me to say that?

I mean he does make me happy, laugh, and smile. Just the thought of him makes my heart beat like crazy. When I see those beautiful sapphire blue eyes of his I fear that, that might be the last time I see them. My stomach is always in knots whenever were apart and i love being held in his big strong arms. When we kiss I never want to stop. To be honest when im with him I feel... Complete.

I think im in love with Nicholas Andrew Reed. I just hope he feels the same way about me.

___x___x___x____x___x___x____x____x____x

Hey Lovies!

Here is chapter 10 woot woot! Lol

So London has realized shes in love awww!!

Anywho on another note I dont know when my next update will be because I have lots of family drama, relationship issues, and school is stressing me out! But i will try to upload something next week because I dont like having you guys waiting forever for a update. So hopefully I get everything in my life sorted :/

Vote, comment, and fan :D

So until next time Too-a-loo Lovies :*