15. pancakes

Bakugou pov

It was past 830

I couldn't sleep, there was too much on my mind. I didn't know what to do, I had a lovely boyfriend on the other side of the room, I just wanted to go lay with him.

Oh no, did I wake him up? He slowly sat up and looked at me.

"Why are you up at this time? "

"I can't sleep, there's too much on my mind. I hate it"

"Can I help at all? "

He was too nice. That's what I love about him. He's always so caring and sweet, I bet if he wanted to, he could be edgy or really hot and-

"I don't know. I need to sleep or I'll be angry in the morning"

"Do you want to cuddle" His words were almost inaudible, but they meant a lot.

"Yeah" I confess.

He comes over to my bed and layed in front of me. I smiled. A real smile. He smiled back and kissed me. We got in a comfortable position and I fell asleep.

Kirishima pov

I woke up, then I remembered I was in bakugous bed with him. I tried to get up, but he was holding me down with his arm.

"Stop moving" He whispered in my ear. I stopped trying to get up. I turned to face him. He was so hot. I've never seen him as soon as he woke up, hes usually ready by the time I get up.

I smiled then kissed him. Eventually, we got up and went to breakfast. Nobody was up yet, so bakugou and I decided to make pancakes.

He made pancakes for the class. I want good To cooking so I just sat and watched.

Bakugou pov

I was flipping pancakes when suddenly I felt soft hands wrapping around my waist. I looked behind me to see kirishima. He is always a ray of sunshine, he calmed me down. I quickly kissed him and went back to the pancakes.

Eventually the class came in one by one and we gave them the pancakes.

"These are delicious"
"Mmm"
"Best pancakes I've ever had"

Everyone started commenting on my food.

Time skip

"Today there is another surfing contest and they'll put me on the news asking questions" Kirishima brought up.

"Alright"

"They'll ask personal questions, I don't know what they'll want to know. There's some stuff I want to keep secret. Should I tell them stuff like my name and let the class know? "

"If you're ready, you can. But you can keep your identity secret as long as you want"

"I'm gonna tell them"

A/ N

This was a short chapter, im already working on the next chapter and it will probably be up later today.

I think I might make another kiribaku fan fiction also. If you want.

Oh and someone was wondering what hagakure looks like since they don't have quirks so she can't be invisible.

So yeah, you can probably guess what she looks like from that

So yeah, you can probably guess what she looks like from that. She probably has black hair and pail-ish skin. Idk myself but that's what I'm guessing.

K. Well anyway...

🏳‍🌈arson