help(not a chapter)

Hi people.

I just want to share something and I need some advice.

My step dad always makes fun of me for being weird and I make over exaggerating hand movements because it's just something I do. He constantly tells me off for being myself. In person, I talk really rude, but I don't mean to be rude, towards my friends, I'm constantly 'rude' but my friends get it, I'm just not used to being open to people.

Today, I was telling my mom about the new MHA episode and she started teasing me about saying how all might is my 'favorite' she does that.

Then it kinda turned into an argument, I don't remember the exact details even though it just happened, but I was saying how anime isnt stupid and it's just an art style.

Then my step dad said how it is stupid cause if their over exaggerating hand movements. Most anime characters aren't like that, that's just what he assumes.

He was making fun of me over exaggerating again and I snapped.

I started crying and saying how hes always making fun of me for being myself.

Then he yelled at me and said he never did that.

Then I told him exactly what he said to me and he said he didn't and started yelling at me saying he was pointing out the stupid things and that there are some things that are worse that I do that are really bad.

He told me I was mean to everyone, even though I'm just like that because of my insecurities and it's like an inside joke between me and my friends, we're all rude to each other.

He pointed out things that make me insecure saying he's done with how I cry at everything and he didn't even do anything. Even though he was yelling at me

I'm an over emotional person because I always get ridiculed for everything and I'm insecure and I hate myself and I can't control my emotions. I don't wanna be crying, I can't control it.

I just had to sit on the couch, struggling to breathe while my step dad said rude stuff.

Idk what to do and now I'm sitting on my bed and I don't know what to do.

Please help me