12. ⬅➡⬆⬇↗↘↙↖

Bakugou pov

What the hell, he just ran off. I am not drunk just a bit tipsy and I know for a fact I would never regret this.

I get up and start looking for him.
First I went to everyone's rooms,
Pinky, Pikachu, bi-derman, all the others.

Nobody has seen him. I went everywhere. ⬅➡⬆⬇↗↘↙↖ I didn't see him anywhere.

I decided to go to the roof, why not.
I opened the door and saw kirishima sitting on the edge, listening to music.

"Kirishima" I said softly. He turned around and took an earbud out.

"You said my name, that doesn't happen if your completely sober"

"It does when I'm trying to say something serious. Get off the edge"
He gets up and walks toward me.

"Kirishima, I'm not drunk, like I said I've had my share of drinks and I can hold it. I'm only a bit tipsy" He looks down at his feet.

"Hey, I would never regret that, I have liked you for a while, I just didn't know how to bring it up" I moved his face toward me.

"I had a crush on you too, but how do I know you're not lying. It could have been a dare from someone else or your drunk"

I got mad "kirishima, does it look like I let anyone give me a dare, your like the only person in our class that I willingly talk to"

"I just... Don't know bakugou, I don't know, what if it ruins our friendship"

"Look kirishima, it already happened, get over it and just be happy like you usually are. Don't be like this. If you really want to, then just forget about it until your really sure I'm completely sober. "

"Alright" He walked away and off the roof, back down stairs.

*time skip brought to you by kirishimas stupidity* and Carl ⚜⚜⚜

Kirishimas poverty
(I'mma just leave it like this cause auto correct is getting boring) () () ()

I wake up to see that bakugou is up, he looks angry, more than usual.

"What's wrong bakugou" I said. He looked up at me. Maybe he did regret what happened last night, so he really was drunk

"Well I know what your thinking and it's not that, like I said last night, I wouldn't regret anything"

"Let's go get some breakfast, well talk later, you probably have a hangover"

We walked to the kitchen and got some food and ate. After a while, the teachers came in and made an announcement.

"Ok class, so we have a little field trip. You will stay in pairs that we choose

I will name the partners now

Momo - jirou
Kaminari - sero
Kirishima - bakugou
Uraraka - asui
Ashido - hagakure
Midoriya - todoroki
Blah blah blah"

Me and bakugou are partners, I hate you author- Chan (love you too kirishima)

We found out that for the field trip we were going to a history Museum, it was about the history of this city and we had to answer questions on a paper. I have been to the museum at least 200 times before, so we didn't have to take forever in it and when we got the question sheets, I quickly answered the questions and when we got to the museum, I could just talk to bakugou.

"You already knew all the answers? " Bakugou looked over at the paper.

"Yeah, I grew up here and I've been to this museum at least like a million times"

"Hey kirishima! You want to come with my group we can work in 4! " Kaminari came up with sero, ashido, and hagakure.
"Sure, I already finished the questions though"

"How!? " Mina looked surprised.

"I've been here before"

And before we knew it, I never had time to talk to bakugou. When we got back to the resort, bakugou went straight to bed because it was past 830.

That night I didn't get much sleep.

(Another time skip to the end of the trip) (actually not, sorry I'm changing it to end of another field trip)

We were on the way back to the resort yet again and I was sitting next to bakugou. We didn't have much time to talk for the past few days.

"Hey bakugou" I said.
"Hmm" He replied.

"That night I thought you were drunk... I-"

"It's fine kirishima, I wasn't drunk, you can trust me" He grabbed my hand.

"I don't know what to say" I looked down.

"Then don't talk" He grabbed my head and made me face him.
We both started to lean in.

'SSSCCCRREEEEAAACCCHH! '

The bus came to a stop suddenly.

"WERE HERE!"

we were back at the resort. Bakugou looked angry now.

He got up and stomped out of the bus and I quickly followed him.

A/ N this will be quick today is November 3rd. You know what that means!its armins birthday!!  It you area fan of aot, back off, Armin is my son

 You know what that means!its armins birthday!!  It you area fan of aot, back off, Armin is my son