𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚; 𝙞'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

seaveydaniel currently waiting for the woman to finish using the vending machine behind me

seaveydaniel currently waiting for the woman to finish using the vending machine behind me. she's been at it for like five minutes and zach's hungry. 

liked by imzachherron and 258,262 others.

view all comments.

imzachherron thanks 

username where are you??

username Hi bb

username 🤧🤧🤧 ur adorable i'm dead

username and i like ur face daniel

username 💓💓

username can i pls eat ur eyes

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■
𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: "𝙘𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙨" 𝙗𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚.
■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●
𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.

"You came..." Zach leaned his head against his pillow and smiled, woozily. 

"He's on some strong painkillers." Corbyn sighed.

"Where's Daniel?" I asked.

"The vending machine, he should be back any minute," Jack said, his eyes fixed on Zach, who was blowing raspberries. 

"We keep telling him to go to sleep, to get some rest." Corbyn frowned, "He just won't."

"Cool kids don't sleep," Zach argued.

"Cool kids with a broken leg and who just set back tour a week do." Jack glared. Zach recoiled and closed his eyes, pulling the thin duvet over his head. 

"Hey." Daniel waved, approaching us with some crisps and a drink. His face fell when he saw Zach, "Oh, you bastard. I just waited twelve minutes to get you some decent food and you fall asleep." He sighed, setting the crisps and drink on the nightstand. 

"Food?" Zach muffled voice said from under the duvet.

"Go to sleep!" Corbyn half-shouted. A few people looked our way. We sat around, chatting for about half an hour before Jonah suggested me and him get lunch. 

"Yeah, that sounds good." I smiled.

"We'll be back in an hour." Jonah nodded to the guys, putting on his jacket.

"Yeah, ok," Daniel smirked. 

Jonah and I left just as we had entered, hand in hand. He kissed me on the forehead and put his arm around my waist, wrapping it further around when the cameras drew closer.

"I think it'd be best to have lunch at mine." I said as we hauled a cab, "With all the cameras, we'd never get lunch in peace."

"True." Jonah shrugged as we got in, "Your chefs gonna cook for us?" He asked, sarcastically.

"I wish I could reply to that equally as sarcastically." I sighed, "But that's the case."

"Why don't I cook?" Jonah smiled. 

"You can cook?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"I'm alright." Jonah shrugged.

"Ok, that means you're really good." I grinned, "I'm down."

"Did Haley Whited, a famous supermodel, age 19, who lives in New York, just say 'I'm down'." Jonah teased. I pushed him away lightly, laughing and he pulled me back and kissed me. 

Jonah busied himself in my kitchen while I scrolled through some of the articles again, then I refreshed the page and saw one that had been posted a few minutes ago. My eyes widened at the title. 

Have Jonah and Haley sealed the deal?

Jonah and Haley were seen entering Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital at 10:01 am which is supposed to be the best hospital in New York for pregnancy. They then left at 10:48 am as Jonah had a protective arm across her stomach when the paparazzi drew nearer.

Are they hiding their unborn child like they hid their relationship? We are hoping to get more updates soon. 

There was then an attached photo of us leaving the hospital. Jonah's hand was over my stomach, but only on accident. We had been dating for a couple of days, even though the media thought it was way longer. And we hadn't even had sex. 

"Oh my god... Jonah." I stared at my phone as I held it in my shaking hand, my other hand was cupped over my mouth. 

"What? What, Haley, what is it?" Jonah stopped what he was doing instantly to come over to me.

"They think I'm pregnant." I took an unsteady breath as I handed my phone to Jonah.

"They what?" He asked. Jonah put an arm around me and rubbed my arm reassuringly when he read through the article. "Oh... wow." He handed them back, "They just won't stop assuming, will they?"

"I'm sorry," I whispered. 

"Hey... hey, no. Don't be. It's not your fault." Jonah grabbed both my arms and gave me a little shake, bending down so he was looking me in my eyes, "It's fine, ok? They'll see you're not getting any bigger, and they'll stop assuming."

"But there'll still be articles, harassment, paparazzi, and questions until them." I found myself tearing up, "And I don't wanna put you through any of that. You already have to put up with-,"

"Shush." Jonah pressed a finger to my lips, "You're all worked up." He pulled me in, so my head was against his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me on the top of my head. "Do you want me to stay tonight?"

"You should be with Zach." I said, "And the guys."

"But I'm always with Zach and the guys." Jonah smiled, "I wanna be with you. I'm not gonna see you for ages."

"Are you sure?" I sniffed.

"I'm a hundred per cent sure." Jonah nodded. 

"Ok." I said with a nod, "Thank you, Jonah."

"It's my pleasure." Jonah smiled as we pulled apart. He took my face in his hands and kissed me softly, "Let's just chill out, ok?" 

"Ok, Jo," I said with a smirk, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Don't tease like that." Jonah laughed, "Bit inappropriate after the conversation we just had, isn't it?" 

"I'm joking." I smiled. His face fell.

"You were?" Jonah asked.

"Well, looking who's laughing now." I raised my eyebrows and poked my tongue out. 

"I mean, it is our last night." Jonah shrugged. I looked at him, sceptical. 

"Maybe," I said, smiling. 

"Maybe." Jonah nodded, "Good enough for me." 

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚.
𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙨.