𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚; 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

haleywhited nyc, you've been pretty damn crazy so far

haleywhited nyc, you've been pretty damn crazy so far. and now i'm going to shoot with louis vuitton WHAT

liked by lalalilah and 102,509 others.
tagged; @louisvuitton

view all comments.

gabsbrew sO FREAKING GORGEOUS

jonahmarais u look pretty :)

username @jonahmarais uh whaaattt?

username i love you

lalalilah a goddess

username ahh you're so beautiful ♡

username lol whats jonah doing here

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■
𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: "𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥" 𝙗𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙢 𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚.
■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●
𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.

"Thank you so much for having me." I grinned, shaking Tyler's hand, the man who was in charge. 

"It was our pleasure." Tyler smiled, "The clothes and accessories are yours, by the way." 

"Really?" I gaped, looking down at the gorgeous outfit that I was still shocked about wearing. 

"Yeah." Tyler beamed, "There should be a gift back at your penthouse as well." 

"I can't thank you enough." I grinned so hard my cheeks hurt. 

"Again, it's our pleasure." Tyler nodded, "I'm sure we'll be in touch with you very soon."

"Thank you." I said again, "Bye." I waved to the crew, "Thanks again for having me." They all waved and said goodbye back. As I walking away, I overheard two of the crew members.

"She seemed awfully nice for the most famous girl in New York." One of them said.

"Oh, please. She's just had a taste of fame. She'll change." Another said, "They all do." 

I felt my heart sink, but I continued to walk. Did everyone really think I was going to turn into some bitchy, greedy celebrity? Was I going to change?