𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣; 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

zcaspary it's all about perspective

liked by haleywhited and 42,838 others.
tagged; @haleywhited

haleywhited wtf this is so good ur so talented

username she knows zack? does she know the boys??

username Where is this

username i think she's at their concert 

username 😍😍😍😍

username She's so cutee💕

username THIS IS AMAZING

username THEY MET WHATTTT

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■
𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: "𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 & 𝙬𝙖𝙧" 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙬.
■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●
𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.

I hadn't even realised how quick time was going until the music and the lights stopped and I realised they were coming for a quick change. The crew readied the outfits and bustled about, while I tried to stand out the way.

Excited chatter suddenly filled the room as the double doors that came from near the stage opened, a group of boys walked in, laughing and grinning. One of them spotted me.

"Holy shit." He said, "I-Is that-,"

"Guys, come on." Lauren beckoned them over. The others noticed me. 

"Oh my god." Another one gasped. I grinned at them, and then my face fell. Jonah followed their gaze and spotted me.

"J-Jonah?" I asked.

"Haley!" He grinned, widely, clearly excited.

"Wait, you know him?" One of them asked. 

"Guys." Tove urged. 

"I'm so sorry." I apologised.

"The fans can wait a few minutes." One said, holding a hand up. 

"Haley!" Jonah exclaimed again, giving me a hug, "I thought I would never see you again. I... when I called your number-,"

"I got a new phone. I'm sorry, I completely forgot." I said, "I was worried I wouldn't see you before you left."

"Hold up, hold up." One raised up both his hands, "Haley fricking Whited is at our concert, and she actually knows Jonah?"