When the Police catch you making out in public :D

Okay, so this will be too much to write for everyone so you'll see what I do XD

You were sitting on Y/B's lap, just talking about random things when he suddenly grabbed your face and kissed you. You two got heated very quickly, when you heard someone clear their throat. You both pulled away and Y/B's eyes widened (if your boy is Slender, then he didn't xD) and he picked you up bridal style and stood up. "Y/B, freeze!", the policeman yelled and aimed his gun at Y/B. Y/B held you to his chest and started running towards the woods. "FREEZE!", the policeman yelled and started chasing Y/B. The policeman called for backup, and about a minute later, 6 policemen were chasing you and Y/B. Y/B held you closer when they started shooting at you guys, making sure you couldn't be hurt by any stray bullets. "Y-Y/B?....", you whispered and he kissed your head, running faster. "Yes, Y/N?", he was breathing heavily and jumped over tree stumps/fallen trees. "If anything happens...I-", he cut you off and shook his head. "We'll be fine babe", he started running towards SlenderMansion. "Y/B, no! You'll put everyone else in danger!", you looked at him and he nodded, before making a left turn. "FREEZE!", the police surrounded you two, aiming their guns at Y/B's head. You started crying, and Y/B held you closer, covering your eyes. All you could hear was gunshots, but you didn't feel Y/B move at all. Y/B uncovered your eyes, and you looked around. The policemen were on the ground, dead. You looked at the other pastas, and smiled gratefully. "Y-you all saved Y/B's life...Thank you", you whispered and they smiled. "Y/B is family, we protect our family", and with that, they left. You pushed your face in Y/B's neck and sobbed, holding onto him tightly while shaking. "I-I thought you were gonna die...", you whispered and he rubbed your back. "I couldn't die, I have a reason to live", he whispered before lifting your chin and kissing you softly. 

So this probably sucked ass, but my wrist still hurts like a bitch. So enjoy :D