You want to change something but he doesn't

Slenderman

You wanted to dye your hair blue, but Slendy thought you looked perfect the way you were. "Why would you want to dye your hair, love? It's perfect how it is", you shook your head. "I'm sick of this color though, I want to try something new". Slendy sighed and shook his head,"sorry, Y/N, but the answer is no". You shook your head,"I'm gonna do it anyways". 

Jeff the Killer

You wanted to change your bedroom color, but Jeff liked it because it was blood red. "No Y/N, I like it how it is", you looked at him and crossed your arms. "It's my room!", you defended and he shrugged. "Well, I'm here everyday so", you rolled your eyes. "You don't sleep in here, so I'm changing it". (AN short but deal with it lol)

BEN Drowned

You decided to change your look, but BEN didn't want you to. "No, you're amazing the way you are", you rolled your eyes. "You're saying that because you have to!", you argued and he balled up his fists. "NOT TRUE! If I didn't think you were amazing I wouldn't be with you!", he let his eyes water and you sighed. "BEN..I didn't mean to make you cry..", you frowned and he hugged you. "Please don't change..", he whispered and you sighed, giving in. "Okay.."

Masky

You wanted to change your cheesecake recipe, but Masky didn't think it needed to be changed. "Y/N, it's delicious the way it is, you don't need to change up the recipe". You shrugged,"but you don't know how this one would taste Masky", he groaned and you looked at him. "I don't think anyone would buy that one over the old one", you shrugged. "It's worth a shot".

Hoodie

You were thinking of getting colored contacts, but Hoodie didn't want you to cover your eye color. "Y-Y/N, y-you do-don't need t-to ch-change y-your ey-eye color", you pouted and he looked at you. "Hoodie, it'd be a minor change, you wouldn't even notice!", he shook his head. "Y-yes I wo-would. I-I look a-at yo-your e-eyes ev-everyday", you sighed and kissed his cheek. "Look, I'll get them but what if I only wear them once a week?", he nodded in agreement and kissed your cheek. 

Ticci Toby

You decided to change your name, but Toby was completely against it. "Y-Y/N, y-your na-name fits Y-YOU!", you sighed and he crossed his arms. "Yo-you're no-not d-doing it Y-Y/N", you groaned and agreed. "Fucking fine". 

Laughing Jack

"LJ, I'm sick of eating candy. I have a toothache", you whined and he pouted. "Eat more candy, it'll help! If it caused the problem, it'll fix the problem!", he laughed and you shook your head. "It doesn't work that way LJ", he nodded. "It does too work that way!", you shook your head and he laughed. "Whatever you say LJ.."

Eyeless Jack

"EJ, just change your mask purple pleaseeeeeeeeeee?", you whined and he shook his head furiously. "Nononononono and no! I like this color, even if I can't see it!", you pouted and sighed. "Then I'll dye your hair purple", you smirked and he shrugged. "I'll bleach it and redye it my color", you pouted. "You're no damn fun!', you whined and he chuckled, hugging you. "I know babe, I know".

Glitchy Red

"Nooooooooo, you can't move your consoles! If you do, then I'll have to walk 20 feet just to get to your room!", he whined and you continued grabbing your consoles and putting them in boxes. "Their cluttering my room", you put your xbox in the box carefully and he pouted, making inhuman noises. "Red, it's not even that bad", you picked up the box with effort and walked out of your room. He took the box from you and put it back in your room. "Nope", you groaned and just left the box there. 

A/N 
Thank you so fricking much to Rackella for helping finish this chapter! Ya'll should follow her! <3 
-Homicidal Ashley-