When he catches you reading yaoi

Slenderman

"Hey Y/N, what are you reading?", Slendy walked over and read over your shoulder. "You and Jeff Yaoi, it's actually really interesting". He gave you a funny "look", "dear Zalgo, this is dirty!"
"Slendy..It's Yaoi, what do you expect?"
"IT NOT TO BE THAT!", he walked out and you laughed, before reading again. 

Jeff the Killer

You were reading JeffxBEN yaoi, when Jeff walked in. "Hey ba-", he glanced at your screen then stabbed it. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!", you screamed at him and threw your laptop since it was already broken. "You were reading smut, and not even the good kind!", he defended and put his knife away. "whatever, you're buying me a new laptop".

BEN Drowned

You were reading BENxEyeless Jack yaoi, but you didn't know that BEN was standing behind you the entire time. "Having fun reading that?", you blushed and slammed your laptop shut. "Reading what?", you questioned "Innocently" and looked at him. He just chuckled and walked out mumbling "girls".

Masky

You were reading MaskyxHoodie yaoi, when Masky jumped on the bed next to you, glancing at the screen. "...Why are you reading that?", he asked confused and you just shrugged. "It's well written", you answered and he sighed. "Why though?" "Because I want to" "Okay.. but you know Hoodie and I are just friends right?" you nodded and kept reading. 

Hoodie

Hoodie was in the cheesecake store, while you were leaning against the wall waiting for him. He walked out just in time to see a picture of him and Masky, sent by Jeff. "...I-I'm ge-getting m-more ch-cheesecake", then walked back into the store. 

Ticci Toby

"Y-Y/N, ca-can I us-use y-your la-laptop?", he asked and you shook your head. "It's broken", you replied and he looked at you then grabbed your laptop and opened it. You watched and chewed on your nail as he read the tabs. "T-tobyxRe-red?". he tilted his head and looked at you then set your laptop back down. "I-I don-don't need y-your la-laptop an-anymore". 

Laughing Jack

"I wonder if there's any Laughing Jack yaoi..", you said to yourself and started to type it in. "Why's that love?", you heard LJ's voice behind you, which made you jump. "Because I never see it" 
"I'm not really well known like Jeff or Liu or Slendy"
"You and Jeff would be a good couple...."
"........Shut up".

Eyeless Jack

"YEAH GET SOME!", you screamed at your laptop while reading EyelessxHomicidal Liu yaoi. "WHAT ARE YOU YELLING ABOUT?!"
"YOU TAKING IT IN THE ASS FROM LIU"
"....WAIT WHAT?!"

Glichy Red

"Hey Red?", you asked looking up from your laptop."Yes, Y/N?", he looked at you and walked over. "Have you ever like..got fucked by Eyeless?", you questioned and he widened his eyes, while blushing. "WHAT?!", he covered his face, trying not to laugh while blushing harder. "I read it in a yaoi, so have you?"
"No!"

A/N

Sorry this is short and lame xD 
-Homicidal Ashley-