Chapter 5: On The News

Colin

I hear footsteps coming running towards me, and then they stop. All of a sudden I feel something small tapping my cheek. I open one eye, taking in all the sunlight. I open the other one and sit up with my elbows taking a look around, wtf? Where am I? I look down to my chest to see Lynette's head resting on it. I smile remembering everything that happened last night. We didn't have sex, we just  ended up watching a movie and we feel asleep. I look towards the floor to put my shoes on and I see a small blonde boy with big blue eyes staring back at me.

" Am Brody" he smiles at me and I smile back.

"I'm Colin" I extend my hand and he shakes it.

"Am dis old" he holds up 4 fingers 

"Well I'm really old, so I can't really show you with my fingers" I chuckle

"My daddy plays football too" he smiles. I get off the bed, making sure Lye doesn't wake up

"Yeah?" He nods his head.

"You hungy? Daddy and Tayia are making food" he grabs my hand and leads me towards the kitchen.

"Morning Colin" Natalya smiles "How was the event?"

"It was awesome, I got to meet Joe Montana" a sleepy Lynette walks in. Her hair is everywhere.

"Oh my goodness you did?! You're such a lucky b*tch!" Natalya smacks her lightly in the arm

"Well you could've met him too if you went" she shrugs

"Umm last time I checked I don't know a Colin Kaepernick of my own, let alone any other 49ers player" she states. I laugh at their argument "Don't laugh Colin! This is serious, I'm just a college student with home tickets to the best college football games ever. I don't get the chance to meet legends like Joe Montana or Jerry Rice!" She continues cooking, while the other guy, I'm guessing Brody's dad, just laughs. "Oh this is Jake Rodrigues, Brody's dad, Jake this is Colin" we shake hands and instantly began talking about football.  Natalya turns on the TV. I instantly hear Terrance J from E News.

"Does the San Francisco 49ers starting quarterback have a new girl? We have seen him at the Levi Stadium's opening event with a very beautiful lady. Now she isn't like the other girls we're used to seeing him with. She's more simple, elegant, and very beautiful" they show pictures of us at the event, the one where we're hugging each other. "Now is he taking her serious? Or is she just one of his booty calls?"

"Wow, people just can't see two people together" Lye stares in shock at Terrace J.

"Wait, you're not mad?" I ask her

"Why would I? I know it's not true. We just meet. If you wanted to get in my pants you  could've done it last night,  but you didn't" she shrugged. Do I really want to get in her pants? Or I'm I really taking her serious? 

"Well Mr. Football, you better not try to get in her pants. Because if you dare to even touch her, you will have to deal with me mister" Natalya glares at me.

"An me!" Brody hugs her

"Haha don't worry buddy, I'm not going to hurt her" I smile at him, he's a cute little guy.

"You don't want to either. The whole Duck team will come to you and beat you up" he laughs.

"Y'all that close?" I ask.

"We are, they're like the big brother's" Natalya says. "They're there when you need them the most. Some of them are in the NFL, which BTW LaMichael James while still hurt you, even though you're his QB"

"Oh I forgot about him. Definitely gonna have to watch my back" I look at Brody who's just looking at me. "What's up little man?"

"Do you wanna play with me? Daddy got me new toys" he smiles

"Sure, what are we playing?"

"Ninja Turtles!"

Lynette

We continued watching tv, while Colin played Ninja Turtles with Brody, it's honestly the most adorable sight. I take a picture of them.

"C'mon bud, we gotta go see Hunter's practice" (Jake's younger brother)

"Aww daddy, but I wanna play with Colin" he hugs Colin.

"We can come visit them again. Uncle Hunter is going to be upset if you don't go" Jake starts picking up Brody's toys, Lya and I help him.

"It's okay buddy, go to you're uncle's practice, and if you're dad let's you I can go pick you up and take you to the park and play Ninja Turtles there" Colin smiles omg omg this is too cute!

"Okay" Brody gives us all a hug.

"You better tell your cute uncle I said hi" Natalya kissed him on his cheek.

"Natalya, Hunter is 17, you can't date him. Don't be a cougar!" Jake laughs.

"I just can't help it!! He's sooo cute" Natalya shrugs. I just laugh at the whole thing.

"I would've never guessed that Natalya is into younger guys" Colin says

"You just have to see him. He's a cute kid" she sticks her tongue out at him

"Well Brody and I are leaving, we'll visit before you leave Lya" he gives Lya and I a hug and Colin a handshake. Brody does the same only he actually gives Colin a hug. 

"Bye Colin" he waves bye

"See ya later bud" Colin  waves back. As soon as they left Colin turns to us.

"Let's go play some football" with a smirk on his face.

Hello lovelies. I hope you like this chapter. Please tell me your thoughts are on this story. Let me know if you guys don't like something or if you guys want me to include something.  I need your feedback! Remember to vote/comment/ and fan!

-Bri ✌