Chapter 1: Meeting The Friend

Colin

"Lindsay, when's your friend arriving?" My mom asked her for the 10th time. I rolled my eyes, irritated by this. Lindsay has been trying to hook me up with her friends. It was annoying.

"She'll be here soon, she had a busy schedule today" she glares at me. I'm never nice to any of her friends, I'm rude and disrespectful. As in cue, someone knocks the door. "I bet it's her!" She hurries to the door. "Lye!! I'm so glad you made it" she hugs the girl.

"Thanks for inviting me" a small voice answers. We all look towards the door to see how this girl looks like. Lindsay leads her towards the patio where we where at. Lindsay steps to the side, revealing a small, thin brunette. She was about 5'10" she had light blue eyes, and a pale skin. She looked like she came from the North Pole!

"Family, this is Lynette Lavezzi. Lye this is the Kaepernick family." We all just waved at her. She was too skinny for my taste. She was wearing an oatmeal over the shoulder knitting top with a white cami underneath. She had light washed ripped skinnies, and light brown sandels. She just looked plain. Definitely not my type.

"Colin" I simply say as she extends her hand to greets me.

"Trust me, I know who you are" she sends me a small smile.

"Oh really? You a fan?" I smirked. She might not have the rockin' body I was expecting, but she'll do for a night or two.

"Of the Niners yes" she sits next to Devon.

"Oh yeah? Favorite QB of all times?" I sit back on my chair.

"Easy, Joe Montana. Man his skills where off the hook. Him and Jerry Rice where my idols. Still are" she smile proudly. So she knows football, huh.

"Who's it now?" I smile at her.

"Hmm.." she started thinking "well I'm a huge fan of Michael Crabtree and Vernon Davis. But I have to say, Patrick Willis is just a beast on the defense. I love Aldon Smith too, not to forget about Anquan Boldin. That man is fine. I think the Niners are definitely in for the Super Bowl" she smiles happily. Yup she knows her football.

"So you grew up in San Francisco?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, born and raced." She states proudly.

"Well that's good, all your family big on the red and gold?" My dad seems really interested.

"Oh yeah. We had no other option haha" she laughs " It's really funny, my dad is Spanish and my mom is Mexican. I have no Idea how they got into football" she shakes her head.

"Really? No wonder why you have light skin" Devon joins the conversion

"Tell me about it." She rolls her eyes.

"So do you go to college?" My mom asks

"No I don't, I just graduated last year. I majored in sports photography." She smiles at my mom

"She is actually working close with the San Francisco Chronicle for the sports section. She covers most of the games in the bay. From college to pro" Lindsay states. Photographer huh? I would never guess that. I was thinking more of a fashion major.

"That's amazing. What university did you attend?"

"Well Mrs. Kaepernick, I actually graduated from the University of Oregon" she smiles proudly. I chocked on my water.

"Like the Oregon Ducks?" My brother Kyle ask. Surprised as I am. The Ducks have a great football program! (Proud Duck fan right here).

"Yeah that same one" she smiles at me. "How could I forget the Ducks beating the Wolf Pack to go to the Rosebowl? It was such a good game by the way. I had great seats."

"You where there?" I asked shocked. She's a damn duck! I had a horrible game against them. But then again I'm farther then Darren Thomas is. (The QB at the time). He went on the draft but didn't get drafted so he went to the Canadian Football League.

"Yeah I went with my family. Well my two older brothers and my younger sister" she pulls out her phone and shows us a picture of that game. All of the four wearing green and yellow.

"You have three other siblings?" Devon asks.

"Yeah, there's the oldest, Edwin, then Ulisses, me, and the youngest Natalya" she points at the faces indecating which one is who.

"That's lovely. All went to Oregon?" My dad hugs my mom. She nods her head.

"Yeah, even mom and dad. All in for sports. Well atleast my siblings and I"

"Really? What sports?" Kyle asks.

"Edwin went for basketball, he was a point guard. Ulisses for track and field, he did the 100 and long jump. I went for volleyball, I played backfield. And the youngest is there for soccer. My dad honestly thought the oldest two would play soccer. But boy he was wrong. Natalya is his favorite for that. She's a fantastic forward. She got an offer from UCLA but she turned it down." She shakes her head. "My dad was upset, if she wants to go pro, UCLA is the best there is. But she wanted a challenge. She said 'if you're good enough the rank of the school doesn't matter. If you're good, you can work with whatever team'"

"She seems like a girl who likes a challenge" Kyle states

"She is" she smiles

"Well enough of the talking let's start eating" my mom states.

"Oh my gosh that's right. Hold on" she runs out the door.

"Wow she sure is something" Kyle just says to no one in particular.

"What do y'all think?" Lindsay says excited

"She's definitely a good educated young lady" my mom nods at my dads statement.

"I knew you'd like her" she claps happily for my family liking her.

"Here Mrs. Kaepernick I brought some cake, I made it my self" she handed her a clear plastic container which contained the small chocolate cake with strawberries on top.

"Aw how sweet of you. Thank you so much" my mom smiles kindly and walks her inside. "Can you help me out with the salads?"

"Of course Mrs. Kaepernick, it would be my pleasure" she smiles, flashing her perfect white teeth.

"Please call me Teresa" she laughs "I feel really old when you call me Mrs" they disappeared into the kitchen. Well this was going to be an interesting night.

"I knew you guys would love her" Lindsay says. Kyle just rolls his eyes.

"I think she's better than those girls Colin bring over" Devon butts in. I roll my eyes at these girls. Girls will be girls

Hello my lovely people so this is the first chapter of my Colin Kaepernick fanfiction. I'm not so sure about the name, so if you have any suggestions please comment them or inbox me. Please add this to your library and don't forget to comment/vote/and fan - Bri ✌