🍕f i n a l e🍕

No One's pov

Hyunsuk pulls Y/n by her hand and brought her out of the restaurant. At the streets, Y/n kept calling his name but he didn't reply. She had enough so she forced her hand out of his grip.

"Y/n..? Ah... sorry..."

He says as he blushes. Y/n blushes back realising that he had heard everything she said in the restaurant.

"About-" "About-"

They stare at each other awkwardly. They didn't know what to say to each other. I miss you? I love you? How was it without me?

"You can go first, Y/n..."

"I... I'm sorry..."

Again, tears filled Y/n's eyes. Was it out of sadness? Fear? Frustration? Or perhaps, happiness? Hyunsuk stares at Y/n with the feeling of guilt in his eyes. Should he cry too?

"I... It felt so misreable. It felt so lonely without you. Why? Why did you do that? Why did you leave me on my birthday and brought that stupid idiot Yoonbin back?"

She continues to cry.

"I..."

"Do you know how much i cried? You... And why didn't you tell me that... Tell me that you were that boy? That Hyunsuk in the past?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologise... I should be the one to apologise... I acted so selfish and I couldn't even be a proper girlfriend to you... I didn't deserve someone like you..."

"Don't say that-"

"Why can't i? It's true... I couldn't show you how much i needed you... Love you.. In the end, all i did was made you think that i still liked Yoonbin..."

Y/n looks down. Too scared to even face Hyunsuk. Too scared to even look him in the eyes.

"Then... was it true?"

He took a step closer to Y/n.

"Was what you said in the cafe true? Do you really... love me too?"

She nods, "More than anything in the world, Choi Hyunsuk, I love you... I really love you!"

"I'm glad..."

Y/n slowly looks up to face Hyunsuk. His face filled with a bright smile and yet tears falling from his eyes. 

"I'm really glad..."

"I love you too, Y/n."

Y/n's POV

"Y/n!"

"What is it, Minhye?"

"I need you to do one last delivery before we close up today."

"What? But i'm about to go on a date-"

"Too bad, hun. I'm going on a date with Yedam at the Cinemas today so..."

She puts the pizza box with the address written on paper on top of the box on the table.

"Bye!"

"Yah! Minhye come ba-"

She left before i could finish my sentence. I sigh and pick up the piece of paper. I smiled.

Hmm... This is gonna be easy.

I closed up the store before getting my bicycle ready. When i arrived at my destination, i quickly knocked on the door.

"Pizza delivery!"

No answer.

I swear why is he like this?

I knocked again.

"Pizza delivery.

Still no answer. I banged on the door.

"YAH! OPENED THE DAMN DOOR BEFORE I-"

As i furiously start to push the door, which was a dumb action by the way, the door opens which caused me to fall. Luckily, i managed to be caught by him. I quickly stood up and covered my blushing cheeks. He smiles.

"You're gonna break down my door one day eventually, y'know?"

"It's your fault for not opening it when i first knocked."

"Sorry, Ms Grinch."

"Yah. I told you not to call me that anymore!"

"Why? I think it's pretty cute."

"Yah, Hyunsuk!"

He takes the Pizza Box from my hand and invited me in.

"I love you..."

I never thought that...

"Me too."

" 'Me too' what? You like the name, Ms Grinch too?"

Because of some wrong delivery...

"Yah, Hyunsuk..."

"I love you."

It could lead to something as wonderful as this.

"... i love you too."

That's why, thank you. Thank you so much, Hyunsuk. For bringing me memories. Joy. A love i can never forget.

-end-

Author's Note:

Mmmmm..... this story made me want to get some Pizza... Anyways, Thank you for reading PIZZA》Choi Hyunsuk! I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it! I really miss Treasure 13 and is still waiting for them to debut so i hope you guys hang in there with me ahaha.

Thanks for the great love shown here! 💕💕💕

Have a nice day and stan YG's future, Choi Hyunsuk!

Also, check out my other books if you're interested haha.