🍕12🍕

Y/N's POV

I rushed over to Hyunsuk and smaked his head. I took the picture frame and hid it behind my back. He rubbed his head in pain.

"What was that for?"

"For invading my privacy."

"What do you expect? It's just sitting there."

"Well, you also entered my house without permission."

"Isn't it normal for couples to do that? I mean... you for sure can relate the most..."

Shit. He got me there.

"Whatever." I place the picture back on the table. "I'll brew some tea."

"Hmm... is that an offer for me to stay-"

"Shut up. Come here and pick which tea you want."

My heart started beating faster.

Shit.

He came to the kitchen with me and I began boiling water. I placed down the options on the counter.

"You have an amazing apartment-"

"Pick one. Come on."

"Hmm..."

He scans the tea bags and then scans the kitchen. Then, he smiles and walk to the counter near me. He grabbed a tin box that was labeled, 'Hot Choco'.

"How about Hot Choco?"

"Really? It's not even cold outside."

"Come on, I haven't drank one since last three years."

"Okay Fine."

I tried to avoid eye contact with Hyunsuk as much as I could. My heart just kept beating faster. What the hell is wrong with me? He gives me a smile which suddenly turn into frown. While I was putting the hot Choco powder into the two cups, he put his arms around me.

"Are you mad at me or something?"

"No."

"You are mad, aren't you? Do you want me to leave?"

"... no. You can stay."

"Then, why are you so... strange?"

"It's nothing. I'm okay."

"You sound quite angry... I won't bother you, anymore."

I sigh.

Y/n, you dumb fucking idiot. The hell is wrong with you?

I took the kettle and brought it towards the two powder filled cups. I started pouring the hot water into the cup.

"I'm not angry, Hyunsuk- AH!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs. The hot water touched the top of my hand and my hand felt like it was on fire.

"Y/n! Are you okay?"

Hyunsuk rushed towards me and grabbed my hand. He placed it under cold running tap water. He then blew on it as if it would work.

"The Hot Choco-"

"You idiot! Don't scare me like that again! What if it had burnt your whole hand? If you're mad, don't be so clumsy and burn yourself-"

"I'm not mad, Hyunsuk."

We made eye contact and I quickly look back down. My heart beat faster again. I suddenly felt so sweaty. I think I blushed. Hyunsuk gives me a smile and hugs me.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologising? I'm sorry for making you think I'm mad."

"It's my fault. I'm the one who misunderstood."

"So, could you let go of me now-"

"Nope. I just wanna hug you. You're so cute."

"Let go of me. 5 seconds is already long enough."

"Hmmm... Nope."

I had a sudden flashback. I remember one night, Yoonbin and I had a movie night at my place. Once it was over, I would hug him at the door for so Long. I kinda miss those hugs.

Y/n. Stop. You're so close at getting over him.

"Are you thinking about Yoonbin?"

You're with Hyunsuk now.

"Yeah. I was. I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

He gives me a heartbroken smile. He was trying to hide the fact that he was disappointed with me. If I were him, I would've slapped the crapped out of myself and tell myself that I'm selfish.

I really wished I have met Hyunsuk before Yoonbin.