🍕17🍕

Y/n's pov

"You feeling better now?"

"Yes... thank you..."

I took several deep breaths. I can't believe i acted like that. What is wrong with me?

"So what happened?"

I explained everything to them. How it started. How i was happy. The memories we shared. The times he was there for me. Everything.

"He really liked you, huh..."

"I feel so stupid... He didn't deserve to be treated like that... i shouldn't have made him thought that way... I didn't want him to go..."

I started recalling Hyunsuk's smiles. Which made me more emotional. Yedam just looked at me in pity while Minhye was busy using her phone.

Girl, your best friend is cryin here and you're busy playin your phone? Are you playin candy crush or somethin'?

"It's all my fault... He probably won't see me again cause he thinks i don't like him..."

I slammed my head on the table and Yoonbin started patting my head.

"It's not your fault..."

"Of course it's not her fault, it's yours."

Minhye snaps as she place down her phone on the table. She stood up.

"HUH? How is it my fault? I've been in Australia while the two were datin!"

"It's cause YOU broke up with her that she didn't date Hyunsuk for the right reason at first. And it was YOU who made her miss her ex boyfriend."

"Well it's not my fault i was a good boyfriend! You can't relate cause you're a terrible girlfriend. I pity Yedam..."

"Excuse me? What happens between me and Yedam is our business! Besides, it was YOU who post weird captions on instagram saying how much you miss y/n and YOU texted her. Hyunsuk probably thought she would still have feelings for you..."

"... i can't help it. I still had feelings for Y/n. Why do you think i was so excited to see her again after Hyunsuk gave me a ticket to stay here in Korea for a whole week? Why do you think i posted that..."

"Guys. Calm down..."

I stood up and stare at the both of them. Yoonbin sighs and look away. Minhye sat back down and sigh.

"I'm sorry, dude. I'm just... i just really hate seeing Y/n hurt."

"I'm sorry too. I guess i still have those feelings for Y/n..."

"It's not your fault you moved... besides... i understand. You had Y/n as your girlfriend. It was a literal blessing from god. How could you not still have feelings for her?"

"But question is... Y/n... How do you feel?"

Yedam asks as everyone stares at me. Of course. Isn't it darn obvious? I like Hyunsuk. I don't wanna lose him...

"I feel stupid... I feel so stupid... Hyunsuk... I really like him. I liked the way he treated me. He treated me like his everything. He treated me way better than how i treat myself. He told me he loved me frequently. He tried to make me forget about that stupid Yoonbin."

"Um that stupid Yoonbin is here, y'know-"

"He makes me feel special. He makes me happy. He was so patient with me... But i never got to do anything for him. I never got to say i love you properly to him.."

The three of them widened their eyes. I guess they were surprised... Minhye then stares at me straight in the eyes.

"Do you really love him?"

I put my head on the table again trying to cover my tears.

"I love him. I love him more than anything else. I love him... If only i could say it to him... Maybe he would still be here..."

"Why are you talking as if he was dead? Ya hear that Hyunsuk? Your gal loves you too."

My eyes widened as i look back up and sat up straight. I looked at the direction Minhye was looking at. Hyunsuk was standing there. He walk towards me and took my hand. He pulled me out and started walking away from the table.

"Yea go get her boi."

"Man i feel so rejected."

"Y/n left her ice cream behind...."

You could already guess who said what.