🍕13🍕

Y/n's pov

"Happy Birthday, You shit!"

Minhye shouted across the restaurant as she burst through the door. All the customers stares at her and i gave her a glare in return.

"Yeah yeah. Thanks for embarassing me."

I quickly remove my apron and put it on the counter. I have 20 more minutes before i meet Hyunsuk.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Hold your horses."

"I got the horses in the bag."

"Why the rush? Don't you wanna receive your birthday present from me?"

"Hmm... what is it this time? I know you're a broke ass so it must be a voucher. Or is it a birthday card?"

"Tsk tsk tsk. Y/n, how could you see me, your best friend as a cheap-"

"Come on mr krabs, what's the gift?"

"It's an amazing gift. Boom bitch!"

She place a box on the counter. I reach for it and tried to open it but my hand got smaked by her.

"What was that for-"

"Nah uh, Miss. You can only open it after your date."

"My date...? Wha- how did you-"

"You were smiling the whole day in class and you're trying to leave the restaurant as quickly as possible. You're literally packing your stuff as we speak!"

I put down my bag and rolled my eyes. I do admit i am a little excited to meet Hyunsuk. But... I don't know. This would be the first birthday i spend without Minhye, Yedam and...

"Here's a new Birthday gift. GOOD ADVICE. You're in love with Hyunsuk. Just tell him."

"What? Me? I... Minhye-"

"Jisoos Christ. You really are difficult to deal with. It's almost time for your date."

"Ah shit- bitch you made me waste time."

"Anyday my friend. Any day."

I quickly left the restaurant and walk towards the bus stop. My phone vibrated.

Yoonbin

Yoonbin
Forgive me pls?

What the... i thought i blocked him. I archive the chat and texted Hyunsuk.

Stalker Hyunsuk

Me
Umm where do we meet again?

Stalker Hyunsuk
Are you out of work already?
Stalker Hyunsuk
Let me pick you up

"You're in love with Hyunsuk." I don't know... but...

Changed contact from 'Stalker Hyunsuk' to 'Hyunsuk :)'

Me
It's fine i'll get there myself
Me
Where?

Hyunsuk :)
Hmmmm i can't tell you

Me
Nani the fuq

Hyunsuk :)
Since you didn't want
me to pick you up
Hyunsuk :)
You gotta find it yourself

Me
What did you do to the
real Hyunsuk?!

Hyunsuk :)
Calm down
Hyunsuk :)
I just wanna test your memory

Me
?

Hyunsuk :)
Where i first ask you out
Seen

No one's pov

Y/n exit the bus as soon as she reaches her stop. She walks slowly to the park and admire her surroundings. It was 4 o clock. She at first dropped by Hyunsuk's house because she thought it was where they first met. Unfortunately, no one was home.

I wonder where Hyunsuk might be... Ah! The bench!

When Y/n starts running to the bench, she receive a text from Hyunsuk.

Hyunsuk :)

Hyunsuk :)
I'll be there soon
Hyunsuk :)
R u there yet?

Me
Of course|

"Guess who?"

Her eyes were covered. This voice. Y/n knew it as soon as she heard it.

Please no. No no no no.

"... hyunsuk?"

"Sorry. Wrong answer."