💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 54💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

"Well, I sure as Fuck hope I don't have a brother pop out of nowhere." He states seeming to have another mini-war in his gorgeous godly head. 

"No Colton you do not," I say trying to make him react but he still doesn't instead just moves closer to me on the couch and looks into my eyes with a straight face showing no emotion.

"You're telling me I'm going to be a dad?" He questions.

"No Colton I'm notifying you of the baby's existence whether you are going to be a dad or not is all on you-" I sadly don't get to finish my sentence as my heart stops when Colton goes to stand.

My fear of him walking away and leaving me on my own may become a reality.

However, as soon as he jumps up from his spot on the couch I am tackled falling off the couch and onto my bottom on the floor. Barely able to breathe I push him away looking at the saddened, confused face as I do.

"Zara what's wrong, omg did I hurt the baby. Oh shit, Zara I'm so sorry." He rambles touching my slightly bloated stomach and rubbing it soothingly.

Looking at the confused giant on top of me I can't help but belly-laugh as he acts sweet and caringly to our perfectly fine baby.

"No Colt the baby's fine."

His eyes immediately cast them to mine as a pearly white smile forms on his handsome face.

"You called me Colt." Not even realizing I did so I just nod and begin removing myself from the floor.

Deciding to help myself I head to the kitchen and open the fridge peering inside to see it completely empty besides for a carton of apple juice.

Not satisfied I close the fridge and head to the cabinets. Sadly I only find an open box of saltine crackers so I go to grab them but come to the conclusion I'm too short, even after trying to use the paper towel roll to help me get it down.

Luckily Colton strolls into the kitchen at the exact time I need him with a gleaming smile on his face and a big white tote in his arms.

"Colton can you please get me the crackers I'm hungry." I cry out as he quickly drops the tote and steps over to the cabinet to hand me the box of crackers.

Satisfied I seat myself on the counter and begin eating as Colton excitingly opens his box and begins pulling things out.

"This is all of my baby shit my mom kept from when I was a kid there is a crap ton of clothes and some toys our kid can have." Nodding I watch as he pulls out each thing and inspects it before coming to an orangy pink onesie and he freezes worrying me.

"What's wrong?"

"Holy Shit Zara what if we have a girl... Shit, shit, shit I don't have any girl clothes we have to go shopping." Chocking on a cracker I laugh at his distraught face.

Damn all I know is our baby's going to be beautiful with his genes in the bunch.

"Colton relax I am only seven weeks we still have a while to the baby comes." His heavy breathing slows a bit as he nods and throws all the clothes back into the tub before kicking it to the side and leaning against the counter next to me.