💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 37💜

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOMMY'S OUT THERE!!!!

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

"Baby stop she is just jealous," Colton claims but I shake my head knowing nothing about me is worth being jealous over. 

I try to push Colt's lying ass away from me but he just swiftly pulls me to his chest as I once again try to fight him but give up once I ketch a glance of his big muscles he has been working out for. 

"I love you Zara please baby stop fighting me. You're so fucking gorgeous if I met a fucking genie I would use every last wish to show you how beautiful you are." His words make me let go of the tears I was holding in as I ugly cry on his shoulder.

"Why would you want me when you can have anyone you want, I'm ruined Colt?" A growl emerges from his chest.

"Zara fucking Mathews look at me right now!" He literally growls out making me squeal in fright as I crank my head up to look at the God himself.

"You Zara Mathews are fucking perfect I would be a stupid ass if I didn't fall in love with you not that you gave me much of a fucking choice since your so damn hot and firey."

"Now get your sexy ass in the pool before I throw you in," He says with a straight face as Calvin tries to hide a chuckle behind us making me remember we just had a very intense conversation in front of everyone. 

Turning around to see everyone else's reaction to our mini pep talk everyone turns around pretending like they were not watching but only then I notice Barbie is no longer outside making me instantly feel better.

"Okay," I say a bit unsure about my decision but still I take off my pants anyway as another stream of gasps is let out making me frown. 

"Okay." Colt says agreeing with me as he grabs my hand and leads us to the pool.

Letting my girly girl side out I immediately pull my foot out of the cold pool water as Colton is already at the bottom step waiting for me still holding my hand in the air.

"Oh come on don't be a baby get in the water it's not even that cold," Calvin shouts making a small smile appear on my face as I shake my head no but Colton has another idea as he yanks my hand pulling me into the water.

"COLTON!" I shout punching his shoulder as he laughs and tries pulling me to him again but I push away flipping him off and he laughs swimming over to his friends as I swim over to Megan.

"He really loves you huh?" She says as soon as I reach her catching me off guard.

"What does it feel like to be so in love with someone and they share the same feelings back?" She asks as her emotions immediately change and she watches the water as it ripples from the boys playing tag.

"Why do I feel like there is a double meaning to your question?" I ask wondering who the lucky guy is.

"I really love this guy and we kinda slept together but he still doesn't even pay attention to me." She says as her expressions change and I hop out of the pool to sit by her.

"So I hope you don't mind me asking but who is the guy?" At the mention of the so-called guy, her cheeks redden and she smirks to herself lightly.

"Please don't hate me because I know you guys might have some chemistry but its Jack." My jaw drops and my eyes widen as I grab her chin and make her look into my eyes.