💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 24💜

ONCE AGAIN AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

The week flew by as Colton and I were now closer than ever. I really liked this guy even if he had done so many bad things in his past. I can't help but believe that he will always hold a week spot in my heart but as of today, we are apartment hunting.

No one in either of our families know about our future plan but as of now, it would only be Colt's house until I graduate.

"Princess are you ready?" Colt asks sending me a look full of adoration once the forest green jeep pulls behind Colt's parked car. Giving a simple nod we both get out of the car and I look up at the gorgeous modern building in front of us.

"Hello I am Brandy and I'm your realtor up until I find you a gorgeous apartment." The guy talks way to loud might I add as he shakes Colt's hand.

"Hey I'm Colton and this is my beautiful girlfriend Zara." He says introducing me to the man as he takes my hand and places a light kiss making me shutter back in confusion and disgust.

"Okay, I think that's enough so why don't you show us this house," Colton says with a stern deadly voice. Guessing the guy took a hint he began talking about how great this apartment was as he led us up some stairs and into the grand room.

I was blown away after seeing just one room of the apartment and I think Colton could tell because his face lightened up as he watched me look around.

"This is it we will take it." I instantly turn my gaze to him.

"But Colt we didn't even see the house except for the entryway?" I say confused looking around as Colton asks the guy to give us a minute.

"Baby I saw your face and it's something I want to always see when your sexy self comes home to me. By the way, I think it's in your best interest you stop calling me Colt baby because your new nickname for me rolling off your lips does things to me." He says coming close wrapping his strong arms around me and whispers in my ear seductively making me shiver and he knows it.

"Well, its all set I just confirmed your purchase with the owner and the place is all yours," Brandy says interrupting me and Colton's moment as we were about to kiss.

"Colt that's great you got your very own apartment." I happily say hugging him as a handsome smile appears on his face.

  💜      💜      💜   

The weekend has swiftly passed as I spent the whole time helping Colton bring his things there and I even helped him decorate since he has no sense of it what so ever.

As of right now, I am walking into the bloody school building and over to my locker to see my one and only best friend leaning against it. However not like any day she just so happens to be making out on my locker with Marcus.

"Hello party people how about you move a locker over," I say in a cheery voice as the two break apart both blushing madly and turn their attention towards me.

"Well if it isn't my best friend that suddenly went all ghost on me?" Nina says asking Marcus sarcastically.

"Shut it and I was helping your brother move. Now about tonight, I hope you both clear your schedule because tonight just so happens to be where Star throws her big birthday bash. Since we all hate that bitch I decided let's invite ourselves and drink all the free liquor her rich sleazy self bought." I finish by handing them each a bright pink flyer.

"Damn I haven't partied in what feels like forever," Nina says jumping up and down while Marcus shook his head in amusement staring at Nina with pure love.

"Babe we literally went to a party last night."

"Oh shut it, it still feels like forever." Both Marcus and I laugh as arms wrap around my waist and a kiss is placed on my cheek.

"Well hello, big bro now that we are all together I have decided to share the tea," Nina says and she and Marcus hug looking at each other and Colton comes to stand next to me with his arm around my shoulder.

Before they could get their news out I look behind me only to see Grant awkwardly leaning up against the lockers staring at his shoes.

"Hey, Grant come here," I say as he meets my eyes and smiles coming around to stand with us.

"Well as of three days ago me and this goof made it official," Marcus says as Nina laughs when he calls her a goof.

"Oh my gosh finally!" I squeal happily for the two as the party once again comes to mind.

"So whos the designated driver for tonight because I plan to get drunk off my ass?" I say calmly but end with wide eyes as I turn to Grant who has an amused smirk aimed my way.

"Don't worry my mouths shut." He indicates as he zips his lips and pretends to hand me the key in which Colton pushes my hand away and folds our hands together.

"Babe you are not going anywhere near that fucking party," Colton spits out as Nina shoots up an eyebrow towards her older brother.

"She is going after being around you for so long I don't blame the girl if she drinks the whole fucking house. Now let's be good students and get to class on time."

"I don't think you guys read the requirements in order to get in." Colton once again speaks as I unfold my flyer and begin reading it but when I get to the bottom my eyes widen once I read...

'Girls required to wear lingeries and boys just shorts'

"Okay, what's wrong with showing a bit of skin?" I say craning my neck to look up at him.

"Well maybe because you are mine and I don't want a horny sleaze looking at what's mine," Colton says tightening his grip on my waist as he made sure to look at Grant for whatever reason.

"Whatever Mr. Possesive I am still going with or without you." Ignoring whatever he has left to say I beginning walking to Science by myself thinking which store to shop at for my party outfit first.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS HERE IS CHAPTER 24 I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER BORING BUT I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LOT BETTER YOU CAN EXPECT IT BY TOMARROW NIGHT😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏