Chapter 6. Amber's POV

"Tat common get up we have to get going! Jesus chick up up up!!!" I yell bouncing on my little sister's bed trying to wake her up so we can start our busy day. "Mmm..nooo"  tat grumbles and rolls over facing away from me. "Tat get your ass up NOW! We have shit to do COMMON!!" 

Tatiana just pulled the cover up over her head and huffed "I said no! Now leave me alone!"  I just snickered to myself and started to walk out of her room. "Okay fine but suit yourself."  I left her room only to hear her say "Finally god damn Amber" I just walk away laughing. I go straight for the kitchen, grab a bucket and emptied a whole bag of ice into it. As I was headed back to the sink I bumped into Starla who looked like the living dead. As she stumbled backwards Tyler caught her and steadied her she she did not fall. "Oops sorry Star, didn't see you there." When I walked around her  she saw the bucket of ice and shook her head "You're so mean to her you know, she is the youngest Amber." I show her my biggest smile "I know I am but tat has to learn somehow, and well this is my lesson" she just shakes her head and chuckles.  I fill the bucket with the coldest water our faucet will produce and walk back to her room. I look back at Star who had followed me helping me carry the bucket and winked smiling evilly and open the door seeing a once again sleeping Tatiana. I look at Star and  silently count "1....2.....3!" We swung the bucket and dumped the icey contents on tat making her jump straight up "FUCK COLD GOD DAMMIT FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! YOU DAMN COCK SUCKER!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH OH MY FUCKING PURDY!!" She screamed bloody murder. I was on the floor laughing so hard tears were streaming down my face. "M-maybe next time you s-should listen to m-me t-tat!!"  I said through gasps. She just stood there  sopping wet arms crossed looking down... "This shit is getting REALLY old..."  I look up at her and just roll my eyes "If you are sick  of it tat than learn to get your ass up when told and I will stop doing it."  She just growled and stomped off to the bathroom to shower. She slammed the door and right before I heard her blast black veil brides she yelled  "FINE AMBER!!"