Characters descriptions.

FAMILY:

Evan - Oldest of the family. Age: 33. Openly gay. Height: 6'4" Hair: Jet black hair to his ears with neon green tips. Eyes: Electric Blue. Piersings: 6, His right ear has 4 of them, then he has his eye brow, septum and  lip. Tattoos: 4, his shoulder with a baby blue rose, his arms each has a star on the elbows and then his upper right arm has the lyrics to his favorirte BVB song going acrossit. Skills: Scream/growling, Drums, Drawing.

Starla - Oldest of the sisters. Age: 28. Height: 5'11" Hair: Long jet black hair down to her midback with Red bangs. Eyes: electriv blue with a hint of purple. Peircings: 2 her lip and her belly button.  Tattoo: A red rose by a cross on her shoulder. Skills: Sings/screams, plays drums and Bass.  

Amber - Middle sister being 24. Height around 5'9" Shoulder lenght blue hair with purple steaks in her bangs, a hotpink rose tattoo on her shoulder in rememberance of her mother who died with their father when they were younger in a fire. 4 Piercings, snakebites on her lip, her nose and her belly button. Skills: Drawing and playing piano.

Tatania - The youngest being only 21. Height: 5'6" Hair: Shoulder blade black, with pink streaks in her bangs. Eyes: Green. Tattoos: A Purple rose on her shoulder for their parents. Skills: writing lyrics or stories, and playing violin.

Tyler -  Friend of the family sense their parents died who is basically their brother. Openly gay. Age: 30. Height: 6'0. Hair: Long Blonde with Blue streaks. Eye color: Blue/Grey.

BANDS:

Black Veil Brides - They look like they do now.

Farewell, My Love - Current looks. (Yes i am aware that logan and ryan are notin the band anymore)

The Relapse Symphony- Current looks. (Tyler is not in the band in real life so he wont be here, sorry)

Dahvie- His current hair color (purple) not skull kid though.

Jayy- Has his blue hair, senseIdon't like the red he currntly has all that much. :)

MIW I will only mention  Balz and Chris so lol,  they havetheir current looks to