Chapter: 11

** Starlia's POV**

I looked up as the door opened, in time to see a tall skinny shadow enter the doorway, I froze. I knew it was Andy, so I don't know why I was scared. But I immediately huddled closer to Evan for reassurance. He leaned down and hugged me back whispering in my ear, "You know he won't hurt you.. right Star?" he smiled. "Yea, I know bro but...." I said smiling up at my brother, "But Andy's so..... Biersacky! I can't help but be intimidated by Andy with his extreme Biersackyness, ya know?" As I we they all laughing at me I heard Andy's deep voice "Biersacky?" and I blushed deep red.

I did not want to turn around because I knew if I did I would make a complete fool of myself, but I did anyway . "H-hi Batmandy.." I said turning around looking at the ground so he didn't see how red I was. I heard footsteps coming towards me and the tall shadow got closer and I knew Andy was walking closer to me, I won't deny I am nervous. I kept my head down until I saw his boots come into vision, then I slowly lifted my face to look at him. Our eyes met and it felt like the world stopped around me, He smiled down at me when he saw me blushing and my heart skipped a beat and right then I knew that I was in love with Andy Biersack.

((Sorry It's been so long and this is short guys, I am a bit confused with all my stories lmao. Plus talking to Jake about possibly joining them on tour is really making me nervous HA!))