16

Kurt was holding tightly onto Sebastian. He never wanted to let him go again. He knew in reality it was probably dumb, but he was scared he'd disappear.
The best thing was though, Sebastian didn't seem to mind, holding just as tightly onto Kurt.
"Miss me, princess?"
And the moment of being all quiet and sentimental was broken, but Kurt found he loved it. Sebastian wasn't the mushy type, and he knew that.
"Yes." Kurt didn't want to lie - because he'd missed him. A lot.
"But I'm guessing you missed me too; if you're here." He said, making Sebastian chuckle, the rumble vibrating in his chest.
"Definitely." He pulled away.

"You haven't been answering my texts." He said, making Kurt frown.

"I lost your number... if you'd texted me it would have come up. I thought you'd forgotten me." Kurt admitted. Though they weren't hugging anymore, Kurt was still in very close proximity to Sebastian, but he couldn't bring himself to go further away.

Sebastian sighed, pulling out his phone, handing it to Kurt. There were dozens of tests, all trying to get a hold of Kurt.

Kurt pulled out his own phone, none of the texts were there. He checked Sebastian's phone. It was the right number. Kurt put in the number to his phone.

"What?" Kurt let out a breath when he saw the number was blocked.
"Why is... that wasn't me." Kurt looked at Sebastian, but he wasn't looking at him.

"You're a prick, Anderson." Sebastian sneered, advancing towards Blaine, who was glaring at Sebastian.

"How dare you put your hands on my boyfriend?!" Blaine growled.
Sebastian let out a bitter chuckle
"He might be your boyfriend, but he's my best friend. And you heard him, you saw him, he missed me!"
Blaine shoved Sebastian back, who kept his ground more or less.
"He's mine!" He sneered.
Sebastian was standing more or less in the same spot, raising an eyebrow.
"He's got a say in that himself."

"I'm trying to protect him." Blaine crossed his arms.

"I don't need your protection. Especially not from Sebastian! He's.. he's everything to me." Kurt said, walking over to Sebastian.

"I'm supposed to be everything to you." Blaine said, looking between them.

Kurt sighed. "You're supposed to be.. Blaine, I.. Even when we got back together.. it was a mistake. I still love Sebastian."

"You love me?" Sebastian asked in disbelief.

"I love you." Kurt said embarrassedly.

Sebastian turned him around, pressing his lips to Kurts.

And it felt like the world stood still. There was just the two of them in that moment, as their lips moved in union, not caring about how Blaine was glaring; or Rachel's confused look.
Kurt brought his hand up to rest on Sebastian's cheek, as Sebastian drew him closer by his waist.

As their lips parted, Sebastian let out a breath.
"Would it be now I said I was kidding?" He said, and Kurt swatted his arm.
"Jerk."

Sebastian chuckled, and kissed him again. "You know I love you."

Kurt looped his arms around Sebastian's neck, smiling.
"I know you do. And I hope you know I love you too."

Stroking his cheek, Sebastian watched Kurt with something that wasn't often seen in his eyes. Love, adoration.
It was so different than the hate that had filled his eyes when they first met, years ago.

"I never really believed the whole there's a thin line between love and hate thing." Kurt hummed, causing Sebastian to chuckle.

"Princess, I think that's the case with us."

...

"We're an us, now?" Kurt asked, walking out of the choir room with Sebastian, not throwing a glance behind at Blaine, who was not glaring anymore, simply wordless, wondering just how he'd lost Kurt.

"Definitely an us." Sebastian squeezed Kurts hand.

"Are you planning to go back to New York?" Sebastian asked. "We could go together."

Kurt chuckled. "I was. I don't think there'll be much use of me here anyway. And my boss needs Me. There's just one problem."

Sebastian looked at him, as they exited McKinley high school, and went into the free air - Sebastian really couldn't stand the stench of public schools -

"What?"

Kurt grinned. "We need to find a new coffee place."

***