4.

As weeks passed, Kurt became aware that he was spending more and more time with Sebastian.
Their daily routine of drinking coffee either before or after Kurt went to help Rachel at Mckinley, didn't cease to exist, and at times, after a long day, Kurt found himself just wanting to be around the former warbler.

And even though the two of them grew more and more comfortable around each other, Kurt still felt a pull towards Blaine whenever he saw him. He missed Blaine, a lot. Sebastian had begun noticing this, too.

"Do you ever think about breaking them up?" He  asked one day, suddenly, as they were sitting at their usual booth.

Kurt looked up at caught Sebastian's eye, furrowing his eyebrows. "Who?" He asked.

"Blaine and the big bear." Sebastian said, nonchalantly, watching Kurt as he took a sip of his coffee.

Kurt shrugged. He wasn't sure what to do.
"He's happy, isn't he?"

Now it was Sebastian's turn to shrug.

"I wouldn't want to ruin his happiness."

Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "Didn't He ruin your happiness when he cheated on you?"

Kurt sighed. "That doesn't mean I need to do the same to him."

"And you're unhappy now." Sebastian said, crossing his arms, as he looked at Kurt.

Kurt frowned, shaking his head.

"I Can see you are, Kurt. You're unhappy. You miss him."
Kurt sighed. He didn't want Sebastian's words to be true. Even if they were. Sebastian reached out, taking Kurts hand.
"You deserve better. Blaine is.. not good enough. And I know back when I met you, I said it was the other was around, that you weren't good enough for Blaine, but, from what I've heard, you've been nothing but truthful to him, but he's cheated, and lied, and he cost you the chance to be in a showcase held by one of the most influential people in New York. He's overshining you, even though you have more talent than him. So please don't miss him, because he doesn't deserve you."
Sebastian said, before finally silencing. He went to pull away, sure that he'd overstepped a boundary. But when he pulled his hand away, Kurt took it again.

"You Really think all that?" He asked, voice confused, but soft.

Sebastian nodded.

"That's.. amazing.. and so unlike you." Kurt added.

Sebastian couldn't help but chuckle. "Maybe someone has changed me." He stated.

Kurt shrugged. "Whoever that person is, I'm in eternal debt."

Sebastian looked at Kurt, looked at his face like he'd done so many times before while they were drinking coffee. How could he not know that it was him who'd changed him?