Fireworks and Kiss? (Long Chapter)

Fireworks

"Did you hear about it Levi!? They're holding a firework festival at Sina Park!"

Me and Eren we're currently in the library putting books away, and as usual Eren puts them in the wrong spots. I'm starting to think he's doing this on purpose.

"Yeah what about it?" I asked, keeping my attention on the books I was putting away.

I heard Eren groan and I looked up to see him looking at me, his face was red "What is it brat? You look like you need to take a shit."

"Damn it Levi! Can't you take a hint!? I want you to come with me to see the fireworks!" He shouted with a smile. I shook my head no in response.

"Nope no way. I'm not going."

I watched as Eren gasped and stumbled back as he put his hand over his heart "Ah! So this is what it feels like to be rejected!" I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the books in front me.

Moments later I noticed Eren standing next to me with a pout on his lips He looked cute....I tapped him lightly on the head with a book and scoffed.

"Fine, I'll go."

"Go where?" Eren asked with a smirk.

"I'LL GO WITH YOU TO SEE THE FIREWORKS IN SINA PARK!!!" I shouted out of annoyance. Eren stood there in shock for about 20 seconds and then threw himself in my arms. My heart started racing from the sudden contact.

It felt nice. Just me and him standing between the little shelves in the library. I could feel his warm hands on my back, and I carefully put my hands on his back to, enjoying the warmth. It felt right. With him with me, I felt complete. I don't want him to go...I want him to be with me forever. I want him to be mine.

"Levi?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and noticed that I was crying, Eren pulled away and stood there in shock as I wiped my eyes.

"Levi!! What's wrong!? Are you ok!?"

I nodded in response and I felt Eren pull me closer to him, and he rubbed my back.

"Are you crying because of me? Is it because of what I did? I truly am sorry..."

I shook my head no in response and pulled away from him "It's not your fault Eren." I tried to think of something, anything to avoid further conversation "So um, when is this Firework festival?" Eren's eyes lit up and he smiled.

"Tomorrow Night!"

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

I walked into my house and saw my Mom sitting on the couch watching the news.

Another victim was found dead, a stab wound in the chest. The killer still hasn't been found.

Police are looking.......

My Mom noticed me and sent me a serious look "You be careful out there." She stated sternly. I only nodded in response and made my way to my room. I glanced at the book Eren gave me and smiled.