Shouting at the Sky

Have you ever needed to yell for no reason at all, but just to get rid of stress?

Yup, that me today.

Ok, so today, my wonderful, loving, strange friend snapped. And my heart broke. After that, I didn't want to do anything except cry, and I did eventually, but I helped him as much as I could and we were okay. It's just that he has so much pain in him that I can't help but want to help him. I mean I could never be with him, but I love him so much that it hurts me to see him sad.

I don't know what to do.

And what's worse is that I can't help in any way. I know why he's hurting and I want to help him, but it's out of my hands completely.

I feel so useless and pathetic.

Chandler, if you can see this, they don't stop thinking about you. You are a big part of his life. Even though you're hurting, I want you to know this isn't the end. Stories are cliche because there are no such things as endings. Stories continue and so should lives. You need to look to the future and realize I'm here and I love you. I may not be him, and I know I'll never replace him, but I'm here and I care for you. Please stay with me. You make me sober.

(I'm sorry to those who read this and don't understand, but unfortunately it's not my story to tell.)

To anyone reading this, I dare you to do one thing, and I hope you actually do this. Scream to the sky. Scream about your troubles, scream the name of a loved one, or just scream any noise, I don't care. Just scream and listen for a response. If you scream hard enough, someone will listen. Someone does care, I promise.

-Elly

P.S. i promise that not everything will be like this. I'll try to be happier next time I'm on the computer.

P.S.S. Josh, you're an ass, but I still love you.