How Much I Suck

I haven't been keeping up with this lately, and I'm extremely sorry. Lately, I've been working on another story and my parents haven't let me on the computer as much, trying to get me to enjoy our "vacation". So far, I've gone hiking up Mount Haleakala where I sat on top of the world at 10,000 feet in the air, swam in the coldest waters I've ever expirienced next to some waterfalls at Twin Falls, and jumped rock to rock across a roaring river to see how far I could go before I ran out of land (I don't know where I get my sense of adventure from, honestly). Oh yeah, and I saw a naked guy (thank God he didn't turn around...).

So I haven't talked to anyone lately, and today is the wedding. They didn't want me going because weddings are just so awfully boring, so what my uncle did (He's the one getting married) is he gave me $30 to order a pizza and a copy of 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later (I'm actually enjoying them right now, and let me tell you, I love horror movies. If only I had a guy to snuggle up against during the scary parts. Not because I'm scared of course.) God bless my awesome uncle.

I'm really sorry that this is a short one, but I'm really into this other story I'm trying to write. I hope you forgive me when I'm finished.

Question of the Day:

What's your favourite scary movie? (I won't kill you if it's not Scream, I promise. I didn't like that much anyway...)

Until next time,

Elly <3

P.S. Have any of you watched The Number 23? I did last night and I keep finding the number everywhere. SPOOKY!

P.S.S. Congradulations to my uncle and new aunt. Love you both and I hope it lasts forever (I want cousins.)!