Why I Hate People

Has anyone ever had one of those days where you want to strangle a certain someone? Has this certain someone ever been close to you? Well, that's how today felt.

Sometimes, I swear, I get the most lazy people to work with. I was supposed to work on a PowerPoint Project with three other people. You know what I end up doing? Being the leader. Just my luck.

So after that happened, I end up editing the WHOLE thing all by myself. Of course they researched their part (only two of them of course), but I still end up staying up until 2 in the morning! (Granted, of course, I was watching a bit of YouTube...)

Then, this morning, the one who didn't do research, didn't come to school! After that, the whole day was a huge slump. (We got a B by the way) And then of course, one of the guys in the group made another unnecessary comment about how he knew it was supposed to be different. Thank you idiot.

If you can tell, I'm ranting the most on one guy. You know why? It's because we're too much alike. I hate him for it too. It makes my life worse. The only thing that annoys me the most about him is that he's constantly surrounded by girls, some who I can tell he doesn't want to be near.

I'm kidding, he is a nice guy, and I'm glad to be his friend, but there are some times where I just want to strangle him. Other times, I want to hug him because he really is nice.

He's still a jackass though.

Well, I should probably go.

Until next time,

Elly <3

P.S. Do you have that one friend who you can't help but be around? Leave a comment and let me know!