Chapter 3

Krystal's POV

I looked at the person and wow, she's really pretty. How come I don't know her? If she's that pretty then she must be famous.

"Yes?"I asked.
"Can I sit with you?"she said before showing her pretty smile. Omooo! ^____^
"Sure !"I said while smiling widely, like this--> ^_______________^
"Thanks !"

A lot of people are staring at her. Well, I can't blame them. She's so pretty >0

Is she a transferee?

"Haha. Not quite but similar to that. I'm a foreign exchange student. "
"Woah!? You read my mind!? Amaziiiiing." (* O *)\m/
"Hahaha. No, silly. You're whispering too loud." Oooooh. I thought she was a psychic or something. Hihi.
"Oh. Sorry. Hahaha." I said while showing a peace sign.
"You know what. I like you."oh.em.ge.

O__________o I-is this really happening !? Oh gosh !!

*snap!*

"Hey ! Snap out of it. Hahaha. I like you as a friend. Not like, like you kinda thing. You're really funny. Hahaha!"she said while laughing her heart out. Oh, I thought....haha...silly you, Krystal.
"Hahaha. Sorry about that."I said.

Moments later.....

"So, what's your name?"she asked.
"Krystal. Krystal Jung."I answered smiling.
"Cute name. I'm Shannon Williams."she handed to me her hand so I took it.
"So, friends?"she asked.
"Why not !? I'd be glad to Ms. Williams."
"Hahaha. Your too formal. Just call me Shan."she really nice.
"Okay Shan."

*bell rings*

"Oh, let's go."I said while wearing my bag.
"Uhm, I have to find my schedule first. See you later, I guess?"then she smiled at me. Wow, she's really pretty *O*
"Okay ! Bye Shan !"I started walking away while waving.
"Bye Krys !" Krys?

I stopped.

"Why?"she asked.
"Please don't call me that."I said.
"O-oh. Sorry Krystal."
"Nah, it's okay. So, uhm...bye again ! Hahaha."then I left quickly.

When I was near the exit of the canteen, I saw Luhan, Chanyeol and Sehun walking towards me. *heart beats fast*

OH EM GEE ! He's infront of me already.

"U-uh---"
"Get out of the way."oh, I thought...nevermind.
"S-sorry."then I stepped aside.

He continued walking with Chanyeol who was apologetically looking at me, I just smiled weakly.

"Sorry for that. Don't worry. I'll talk to him."
"Ah, no. Don't. It's fine. I'll eventually get more used to it. Haha."your such a fake, Krystal.
"But---"
"Just go with them Sehunie !! Hahaha. They might be waiting for you. I have to go to the washroom. Byeeeee !! Hahahaha." I immediately ran away.

"Krystal !!"

I looked back while running and showed a smile while raising a thumb up.

I went back to the art room where Sehun took me and quickly look for a monoblock chair. I can feel the pain in my chest. This is harder than I thought. Courting a guy's destroying my pride and dignity, I know. But I don't want to make any mistakes again. I don't want it to happen again.

"Krys....."

That nickname of mine brings back all the happy and painful memories I had.