Chapter 2

Luhan's POV

Aish ! I hope I'm not late for my first subject ! Damn that traffic.

A lot of girls were greeting me as I walk pass them. Annoying, just like her.

Just a few more steps and you're there Luhan.

"LUHAN !"a girl stopped infront of me.

I knotted my forehead. I tried to continue walking and just leave her but she kept on blocking my way.

"WHAT NOW !?"I bursted.

"I just want to say, you're one heck of a lucky guy."then she tapped my shoulder and left me dumbfounded. Like, what was that about?

I immediately brushed the idea off my head and entered our room. But, as I stepped inside----

*Everything by Michael Buble*

She was singing infront of the class while Chanyeol was the one playing the guitar. He was giving me a mocking grin as he played it. I saw Sehun sitting on his chair while looking at me seriously.

Krystal walked towards me slowly while holding 3 sunflowers.

"......you're every line, you're every word, you're everything."then she handed to me the flowers.

"I like you Luhan. I really do."she said sincerely while smiling.

What just happened !? Is this for real ? A girl's singing to me. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around !? First a girl wants to court me and then second a girl just serenaded me ! What's happening to the world !? I already accepted the fact that--urgh--an annoying girl's courting me, but this !? It's already making me feel as if I'm gay. Well, that's not true ! That's just what I feel.

"Lu---"
"Why are you so annoying?" I asked and then quickly went to my seat.

Our teacher entered our room and our lecture started. For the first time, I thank fate for having done that.

"Stupid." I heard Sehun whisper from beside me.
"Who are you calling stupid?" I asked eventhough I know that he was referring to me.
"You. Stupid."then he looked infront just as if he was listening to every word our teacher was saying.
"And why's that !?" I asked irritated.
"Don't act all innocent like as if you don't know what I really mean."
"Dude, you're getting weirder by the minute."

I just saw him smirk. His deadly smirk. Seriously, he's got some issues these days. Everytime I reject annoying girl's efforts, he'll start acting this way. It's like as if he wants to make me feel that I'm such an ass for doing that. Wait, don't tell me that he's jealous ? Does he like that girl ? Kinda impossible though cause I know that he prefers silent but smart. Aish ! Why do I even bother thinking for reasons !!? Luhan, you're getting weird too.

*bell rings*

Our teacher hurriedly went out of the room. Tss. Maybe that old hag's getting excited for his date. Psh. Old people nowadays.

"Hey Lu !"
"What Park?"
"You're suitor's outside. Hahahaha!"
"Shut up."

Sehun walked outside and then I saw him talk to the annoying girl. He was smiling actually and same goes to her. Psh. Such a flirt.

"Jealous?"

What the heck !? Why would I be !? Tsk.

"Fvck off." I said coldly to him and then I started walking outside.