Chapter 1

Luhan's POV

"A GIRL'S COURTING YOU !!?" the dudes.

"Eventhough this is REALLY disgusting for me to say....but....yes, a girl's courting me." I said with pure disgust.

Apparently the news just reached my friends. I didn't know how but nevermind.

I'm in the school's canteen together with my dudes :

-Oh Sehun

-Park Chanyeol

We were in the middle of eating our lunch when I noticed that they would look at each other from time to time. I kinda found it weird for them to do that. But now I know the reason.

"Seriously dude, you have to make her stop." said Sehun. He's our Mr. Nice Guy and Smary pants. -_____- It may not be obvious because of his badboy looks, but yeah he's the nicest among the three of us. He's so nice that he even brought a stray cat to his house and took care of it. He even named it MingMing. Like, what the hell?? Seriously dude.

"Why? Hahaha. That's fun bro. You're such a kill joy." said Chanyeol. He's known as the playboy and clown of the group. He's also quite bipolar at times.

"Tss. Whether I don't like it or I don't like it.....I have to let her."I bluntly said.

It made them stop and then suddenly....sly and giddy smiles formed from their lips. Heck, really there huh !!? It made me knot my forehead.

I know what's running inside their dirty and malicious minds.

"Hide those smiles or you won't be seeing them for a long time." as if on cue, both of them cleared their throat and became serious.

"So, why won't you make her stop?"Sehun asked curiously.

"Mom." I answered.

"Ooooooo." they said in chorus as they raise both of their eyebrows.

"She just like that annoying girl so much."I said before I ate a spoonful of rice.

"Hahahaha. Well, that just means that if ever you'll say yes to her, your relationship will already be official. She just have to introduce you to her family and boom, you'll be totally official." Chanyeol said as he was showing me a mocking grin.

"Like that would happen. I can't even stand her mere presence."I said with a hint of boredom.

"Hahaha. I can clearly see the future dude......You two would be like this....*clears throat*...Luhan, will you be my boyfriend?(copying Krystal's voice), Yes ! Yes ! I would love to my dear Annoying girl ! (copying Luhan's voice). Hahaha ! What a scene that would be. Haha---aw ! What the !?" said Chanyeol while touching his forehead.

"Want some more?" I said coldly while raising my weapon.

"Dude ! Seriously!? A used spoon!!? Urgh !" then he started wiping his forehead with a handkerchief. 

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Hahaha!" that's Sehun.

We continued eating after Chanyeol and I were done arguing over the used spoon that I used to smack his forehead, but suddenly........a very unlucky scene happened. -______-

"OMG ! Luhaniiiiiieeeeeeee, you're here !! What a coincidence !!" she said as she sat beside me and started smiling widely.

She looked at my friends and bowed slightly.

"Hi!" she greeted them. My friends just smiled and then after that, she faced me.

"Coincidence? Tss. I know you were following me since this morning annoying girl. I can feel your annoying presence from a meter." I said while looking sternly to my friends, which I think were planning to leave me alone with this girl.