Chapter 4

Luhan's POV

I was lying on the soccer field, clearly because I'm exhausted from the practice. Coach allowed us to take a 15 minute break. Thank God ! He's been giving us a hard time. I feel like I'm gonna break some bones.

Well, I can't blame him. In just a matter of two weeks and it's going to be our Intramurals. We'll be battling against Mount Mary High. I heard that these guys play dirty. *smirk

I closed my eyes while spreading my hands. I breathed deep and let out a sigh. I'm loving this. It's just soccer and me. No annoying gir--

"Luhan?"

Oh. I spoke too early. -_-
I opened an eye to look at her, but what surprised me was that it wasn't the annoying girl.

"Hi."The new girl said.
"What do you want?"I coldly asked. What was her name again? Shanna? Shane? Whatever.
"Uhm--"

"Luhanie!!"oh great! Now that's what you call a nice timing.

I immediately sat and flashed a glare at her. She just smiled while hopping her way towards me.

"What do you want now annoying girl!?"I said. Okay now my mood is off.
"Oh, hi Shan!"she then hugged the new girl.
"Hello!"and she hugged her back.

When they were done with their little girl thing, annoying girl flashed a grin at me.

I raised an eyebrow at her. Suddenly, a look of realization flashed on her face.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot.Him I've got your water and towel here with me. Wait just let me take it out..."She started looking for the stuff inside her bag and took each, one by one."...here."She held the towel while opening a bottle of water for me.

I looked at Shan and she was looking confused at us.

"She's not my girlfriend. I'm already telling you."I blankly said which made her look at me.
"Oh. I thought..."She trailed of.
"Yeah, you thought." I said.
"Here you go."Annoying girl handed the bottle to me. I gave her the 'I'm annoyed of you' and she was like 'drink it Luhanie'

I took it from her. What? I'm thirsty.

"Can I wipe your sweat? Ok now I asked you if I can, as promised."She beamed.
"No."I coldly said.
"But...aish. Please Luhanie?"then she pouted.
"Gross and it's a NO. Don't annoy me now! I'm not in the mood to fight with you."I said sternly.

I put the empty bottle beside me.

*Shan cleared her throat

Shan caught our attention. She looked uneasy and I can sense that she's feeling out of place.

"Uh, I just wanna give this to you..."She handed me a pen"...I found that under your chair."then she smiled.

I looked at the pen for a second and immediately shook my head.

"Not mine."I said before lying back on the field.
"Let me see..."Annoying girl said to Shannon."...Oh, I think that's Chanyeol's. I saw him holding one just like that."
"Really? Hmm. I thought it's Luhan's..."Shannon looked down at me and smiled."...do you guys happen to know where he is right now?"she asked at both of us.
"Gym."I simply said.
Shannon nodded."Okay. I better get this back to him. Um, bye guys. See you tomorrow."She smiled at annoying girl and then at me but I just closed my eyes.

"Uh, Krystal?"
"Yes?"

Shan laughed awkwardly.

"What way is the gymnasium?"
"Oh right! You're new here. Uh, just go straight to the left and turn right when you reach the statue of a woman. From there, you'll be able to spot a fountain. Turn left and then you'll find gymnasium."She said enthusiastically.
"Thank you! So, I have to go now. Um, bye!"
"Bye bye Shan!"