Chapter 15

Quick Disclaimer:
Hey guys, before I start I want to apologize for the lack of updates in this book. I shouldn't have to explain what's going on. But, I definitely feel the need to. But! I am not gone, and I won't be for a long time. Now enjoy the story :) 

I smiled at Amanda before hearing a knock on the door. "You got this." Amanda said pulling me into another quick hug. "Thank you. Have fun with Ethan," I said smiling, "but not too much fun." She laughed at me rolling her eyes, "no promises."

"Just keep it out of my room." I responded leaving the room walking towards the door. I looked through the peep hole to make sure it was Grayson. I can never be too sure anymore, and I can't just randomly open doors. Sure enough it was Grayson. 

I opened the door and my heart rate increased dramatically. Hell, someone knows how to clean up. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt, that made his muscles very visible. Paired with black jeans that were cuffed at the bottom and on his feet were high top black converse. 

"Are you done checking me out B?" Grayson said laughing as I snapped out of my daze. "You look really really good." I said admiring his body again. The bad boy look was really gaining on me and I had a feeling it was going to be dangerous. 

"Says you. You look beautiful." Grayson said as he scanned my body up and down. My stomach felt like it was tied in knots, his gaze was enough to send me over the edge. "Thank you Gray." I responded smiling feeling my cheeks heat up. 

"Alright. Well before we go on the date, do you trust me?" Grayson asked pulling a blindfold out of his front pocket. My heart rate increased again, that was hot. "I mean I trust you but Grayson this is the first date I don't think I'm ready for that aga-." I started as Grayson cut me off. 

"Alright you know what I mean." Grayson said as I laughed, "turn around." I turned around as Grayson tied the blindfold over my eyes. "You won't let me fall?" I asked as he spun me around again pressing his lips to mine. I was stunned for a few seconds, before gaining my bearings and placing my hands on his chest. 

Not in a way to push him away, my hands wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to me. "Hey not in my front yard!" I heard a voice yell. Pulling down the blindfold I turned around to come face to face with Ethan. "Ethan." Grayson said frustrated. "That's pay back for earlier Blue." Ethan said as I laughed. 

Grayson stood there obviously confused. "I'll tell you later let's go." I said pulling the blindfold back over my eyes. "Okay, just trust me and I'll lead you." Grayson said as I nodded my head. The first few minutes were pretty quiet. Just the sound of the wind rustling the leaves. 

"So are you gonna tell me what happened with Ethan?" Grayson asked. "I wish I could un see it." I said as vivid images flashed before my eyes again. That was genuinely something I wish I could erase from my life. "I basically walked in on Amanda and Ethan." I finished. 

"Doing?" Grayson asked trailing off. "Doing it." I said emphasizing the it part. "We should plot a revenge." Grayson said laughing under his breath. "In your dreams Dolan." I scoffed as Grayson pulled me to a stop. I immediately reached for my gun in fear but stopped when I felt Grayson placed his hand on mine. 

"Easy tiger," Grayson said, "we're here." I caught my breath for a few minutes before pulling the blindfold down. Tears quickly brimmed my eyes as I turned around and pulled Grayson into a hug. He hugged me back turning me around so I could get a better look at it. 

"What is this place?" I asked smiling as Grayson wiped the tears from my eyes. "It's an abandoned state fair, one year they just never picked it up. It's been sitting here empty for about three years. Nobody knows about it. I come here to clear my mind." Grayson responded. 

"This is amazing. Do the machines work?" I asked as Grayson half nodded. "Half and half. The boring rides work but I don't like to make too much noise. You have to climb to the top of the Ferris wheel though."  Grayson said pointing towards the tall ride. 

"You know I'm always up for an adventure." I said smiling turning towards Grayson. "I know my girl." Grayson said quickly realizing what he had said. "I'm sorry, it's just a habi-." I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. "I'm yours." I whispered as I felt him smile into the kiss pressing his lips back to mine. 

"Jump." He mumbled against my lips as I jumped wrapping my legs around his torso. He placed his hands under my legs carrying me to god knows where. "You know this place really well don't you?" I asked as he laughed lightly. "You could say that." He said laying me down on a bed of some sort. 

He connected his lips back to mine as the kiss got deeper. I took my hands off of the back of his neck running them under his shirt from his stomach to his chest. I grabbed the cloth and pulled it over his head admiring his body while I had the chance. His body was so much more toned then it used to be. 

Don't get me wrong Grayson has always been in amazing shape, just now his abs were more defined and just chiseled. I connected my lips to his again pulling him on top of me with more force as Grayson let out a grunt. I moved my hands running them over his back. 

My stomach was bursting in butterflies and fireworks. I hadn't felt like this in years, well since Grayson. He had me feeling some type of way. (finna make me ACT UP, sorry I had to). I pulled away from him "what the hell?" I heard Grayson ask I placed my lips on his neck quickly finding his sweet spot. 

I hooked my legs over his waist flipping us over so I was on top. I continued kissing his neck as Grayson put his hands under my shirt grabbing my waist and slowly moving his hands up my stomach reaching my boobs. I grabbed one squeezing it hard as I let out a moan. 

He grabbed the bottom of my sweatshirt pulling it over my head quickly looking at my chest. I looked into his eyes to see them darker then they usually were, lust. He quickly leaned in pulling me on top of him again. I felt his hands reaching for the clip of my bra, quickly unclipping it I wasn't surprised. He was really good at that. 

He pulled the bra off of me as our lips stayed connected. He rolled us back over as my hands went for his belt. I quickly loosened it taking it off as my hands brushed against his lower area. I heard Grayson moan I smirked knowing the effect I had on him. I reached for his jeans as his hand stopped mine. 

"My turn." Grayson mumbled as I laid back. Grayson pulled away connecting his lips to my lower stomach. He made his way up from my stomach to my chest and then my neck. Making sure to leave many marks, those were going to suck to cover up. He reached for his jeans pulling them off all the way.

His hands slowly traced my leggings as he hooked his fingers around the elastic pulling them down along with my underwear. Grayson stopped looking at me. "Are you sure? I never want to pressure you into anything." Grayson asked as I nodded my head. 

"I want you Grayson."

~~~
NGL this was super out of my comfort zone, and I didn't wanna take things too far to keep it somewhat PG-13, but gotta give you guys a little taste yanno. Let me know what you guys think! I LOVE READING FEEDBACK IT KEEPS ME GOING! I love you all so much and remember that you are special and you are worth it. DM ME IF YOU NEED TO TALK IM HERE FOR YOU!