Chapter 11

I walked out, well more ran out of the hospital to the valet system. Ethan stood there with his arms crossed. "I swear I didn't tell him anything Blue," Ethan said as I shook my head. "No, I believe you. Come on let's go." I said grabbing his arm as he grabbed my keys running to the parking garage. 

Once we made it to my car Grayson stood there, no surprise that he knew what I was driving. "We need to pack your things," Grayson said as I nodded my head. Ethan tossing me my keys we got into my car as I pulled out. "So, since we have some quality time and a long drive ahead of us lets catch up," Ethan said in the back of the car as I shook my head. 

"I think we should worry about getting her out of the state of California alive before we catch up with each other." Grayson scoffed as my eyes became wide. "I have to leave the state?" I yelled as Grayson rolled his eyes. "Yes." He simply responded. "My life is seriously falling apart," I said as my eyes started to tear up. 

"Is she starting to cry?" Ethan asked, "oh my god. Don't cry, it's gonna be okay." Ethan was always the tougher one out of the two when I used to know them. It seemed the roles completely reversed. "I'm not crying, shut up Ethan," I said as we neared my apartment. "Stay in the car I have a roommate, who's also my best friend. Who I also have a lot of explaining to do." I said pointing at the pair of twins. 

They both looked at each other. "She needs to come too," Grayson said as I shook my head. "I'm in this mess alone do not drag her into this," I said slamming the door shut. I heard the closing of two doors behind me. "It's not my choice is it?" I asked as we headed towards the elevator. "No, it's really not," Ethan said as Grayson chuckled. 

We had finally made it to my apartment and I was now knocking on the door. Amanda opened it up a few seconds later quickly becoming speechless. "Amanda, this is Grayson. And this is his twin, Ethan. They'll explain everything to you while we pack." I said angrily walking into my house as the two boys followed. 

"Wait. Blue, this is like THE Grayson Dolan and THE Ethan Dolan?" She asked as I rolled my eyes, of course, she would say something like that. "Yes, in the flesh." They both said at the same time, that stupid habit never wore off. After all of these years, they were still so much alike, but so different at the same time. 

I hated the situation I was in with my whole entire life. I walked to my room starting to pack my belongings into a suitcase. "Blue hurry up we don't have much time." I heard Ethan yell as I packed the last few things. I quickly changed out of my scrubs into sweatpants and a sports bra. 

I looked around my apartment one last time taking a deep breath. This was it, I was leaving everything behind. Ethan came into my room sitting on my bed, "I didn't want this to happen Blue. I tried to stop it." I turned around looking at him. 

"I just don't get how you couldn't keep me out of this. Isn't Grayson supposed to be the leader of one of the most dangerous gangs?" I lashed out as Ethan stalled. "You have to understand that Grayson has done all he can. When it comes to money, people will do anything." Ethan responded. 

I just stood there, emotionless. I basically had a price tag of millions of dollars on my back. I was up for grabs by anyone and everyone. "Blue, we need to go if you wanna be alive," Ethan said snapping me out of my daze. "Okay, you right let's go," I responded. 

I walked back out into the living room to see Grayson loading a gun as my eyes quickly became wide. Grayson looked up hearing me gasp, he then smirked putting the gun in the band of his jeans. "Not for you. More to protect you." Grayson said with a chuckle. 

"Speaking of protection," Grayson said, "you might need one too. Still, know how to use it?" He pulled another gun out of the band of his jeans tossing it to me. I caught it laughing, "how could I forget. I was taught by the best." 

Back when we were in high school Grayson and I used to do skeet shooting and targets in the fields on the weekends. We were both super into it but, ultimately he was the one who taught me. "Just keep it on you at all times and don't be afraid to use it." He said as I nodded my head. 

I tucked it in my waistband making sure it was on safety. "Let's go," Grayson said leaving the apartment with Ethan and Amanda following closely behind. We made our way back down to the parking garage where I loaded my few possessions. 

As I was about to get into the car I felt someone wrap their arms around my torso as my eyes grew wide. It wasn't the twins or Amanda, someone was either trying to kidnap me or kill me. "Let her go or nothing happens," Grayson said pointing his gun at my attacker.

"She's worth a lot of money you know?" The man holding me laughed. "Yea, but how would you get that money if you were dead?" Grayson responded quickly. He did have a very valid point. "I'd figure out away." He said pressing something to my neck. 

I quickly figured out that it was a knife, fear had quickly overtaken my body. "Well, I guess that sucks for you," Grayson said as a bang sounded and the body behind me had fallen with a thud. I stumbled back falling on the corpse with the momentum pulling me down. 

I quickly stood up pulling myself off of the body turning around seeing a middle-aged man with a bullet wound in the center of his forehead. Grayson had just killed someone in front of me, I looked back at Grayson who was still holding the gun in his hand. 

No emotion or remorse was displayed on his face. Instead, a cold look of hatred and anger filled his face towards the man who had just tried to kill me. I didn't think Grayson was going to say anything but I was wrong. 

"I'll do it again if I have to," Grayson said huffing, "now get in the car before I have to do it again."