Torn apart.

I could hear a drumming in the room. The room was full of untidy objects and dust, it was Kyle´s bedroom and Woody was hitting an old drum with his sticks . He was keeping a rythm, a soft one, while looking at guy´s faces. Kyle was on the bed, playing with his phone. William, sat onto a tiny chair, was looking uncomfortable but in agreement. And, finally, Dan; Sat by my side caressing my hair. I was woken up but, pretending I was slept, I could hear their conversation. Dan was looking to the floor, ashamed, sad and also terrified. They were discussing our relationship, they were weighing my being next to Dan. Will was listening to the conversation, but very passively. He seemed to agree with our relationship but didn´t wanted to get involved in the conversation because of being a  problematic matter. Woody was defending the idea that I should go away, that I was pretty ill and couldn´t live that kind of life; and Kyle agreed.

-You must leave her, she is just a waste stone and, in addition, she is ill. Dan! You can´t risk her life!

+But I...can´t live without her.-Said Dan quietly. Woody looked at Kyle, looking for some logic in those words, some help. 

-Dan, seriously, did you have sex with her? I mean, are you in love with a stranger or something?-Inquired Kyle, still playing with the phone.

+No! No way, I didn´t do that. It is that difficult to understand...that I love her? What about you woody? What about chrissy?-Said Dan.

-Oh C´mon Dan, be sensible, that´s not the same...- replied Woody, who was engaged with that girl.

Dan closed his eyes and breathed once, deeply, trying to let all those worries go. He was exhausted, too tired to fight against that so he stood up and crossed the entry to go to the kitchen. Any place but Kyle´s room was better. I followed him, surprising the guys, who saw me go behind him. He was next to the fridge with his head resting on it, eyes closed. I hugged him sweetly. He smelled like strawberry pie, something like that. I wasn´t sure about what I was doing but my heart was asking me to do it. We danced slowly. I was  holding his hips from his back till he turned round and kissed me fiercely. Dan´s hands were strong because he was used to play the piano for hours. His fingers, what could I say about them? They were caressing my face and holding me towards him, tightly. Finally, he smiled to me, with complicity in his look. 

-Are you gonna last forever?

+Forever-I said.