The Haunting

This was a short story. The story about a girl who didn’t have health enough to be able to go outside. Her love was huge and her pain was enormous. She only had words to express herself but they were lacking of feelings, the ones that she kept for one man, those beautiful and pure feelings…

Her illness was quite rare, and doctors had lost faith long time ago. Her eyes were dry, dry because of the amount of tears she had cried. Her pain, in its hugeness, had eaten almost all her life, all her inner light. Well, but this was what her parents were able to see. From the outside Blondie was a sad girl with no life in her eyes but nobody knew that she was hoping for something. Nobody knew she was holding her feeling to give them to an angelic man, a precious one, who made her dream about recovering from her illness and living life happily.

On her wall she could see pictures, where his eyes were looking at her and taking care of her all the time. She spent days staring at those pictures of her beloved man. His quiff, his deep blue eyes, his subtle factions, his all… Those pictures were covering the wall and her pain, as a bandage.

Night arrived, and her worst fears came to visit her and remain by her side, as a loyal dog, as a sleepsong. But she, wondering about him, drowning in her thoughts, barely breathing , kept her eyes wide open… connected to hope and the tiny joy that her angel with blue eyes could bring her.

Days were passing through and Blondie, inhabiting her palace, realized that she wanted to go outside even though she was risking her life in the attempt. She wanted to know common life, the one that every common people was living without her presence. She planned her  escape along the summer from the palace that was her prision. When  Autumn comes, she will escape and live one day on the streets of London.

**

The day arrived and Blondie got to escape from home, she was feeling weak and lonely, but she needed to meet him. She needed that as air she was breathing.  Blondie running along these streets, Blondie in tears, the girl with a sad violin song ringing upon her head. She stopped immediately, violins raised, as clouds, as angels being called by god. The song became louder and louder, ringing in her mind, ringing as if it was trying to tell something important to the sad girl. She tried her best but fell upon her knees because of that sad violin song shouting at her ears. Suddenly she became aware of her weakness, suddenly she started to run wildly, with no destiny, with no reason, just trying to escape from herself.

Few minutes later and close to a heart attack Blondie ran into somebody who was walking round the corner of the street. She fell on the ground, screaming softly. The person, who fell as well on the ground, combed his hair slowly. When she opened her eyes she suddenly drowned in the deep blue sea of his eyes, the sea that was living inside Dan Smith´s eyes.

-Are you allright?- a trembling voice said.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blondie went out that deep blue sea suddenly even though his eyes were looking straightly at her inside. Few seconds passed through before a single word wassaid. Dan broke the silence with a trembling soft voice that moved something inside Blondie. His voice was delicate as his factions were, his hair was wildly combed and his brand eyes were looking at somewhere shyly, as the man was.

Blondie was trying to recover the sight, still a bit confused by the shock. The man stood up straightly and gave her his left hand. His skin was pale and subtle. Blondie was standing right there, without knowing what to do, staring at Dan´s left hand ignoring the fact that it was the hand of her beloved man.