The Driver.

Blondie´s eyes were looking at Dan´s, straightly into his soul, full of wounds and sorrow. She lied upon Dan´s chest, crying so hard, feeling break, feeling torn apart. But danger was liying in wait for them. The Monster was moving its "feet" forward. A disgusting noise was made, Blondie became aware of the situation but, powerless, she couldn´t do anything about. The crystal was still shining. Blondie´s tears fell on Dan´s neck and t´shirt. She turned his face into Dan´s and, helplessly, trying to say goodbye, kissed his lips softly. Dan returned her kiss,  with his last will. 

But, in that moment, something happened. Blondie´s crystal necklace burst into  thousands pieces. The shiny halo became enormous, hitting the Monster´s "body". It fell backwards, screaming deeply, a nasty noise. Dan´s eyes, that were closed, suddenly opened, he caressed Blondie´s check and smiled with new life in his eyes.

"Now I remember. I know who you are, Blondie"-Said Dan.-You are a catalyst.-

The boy stood up, also helped Blondie to stand up and held her hand tightly with his left hand. He looked straightly into the beast´s creepy eyes, challenging it. Now he knew he had the strenght, the power, the force... to defeat that huge amount of evil  standing in front of them.

Wild wind became to blow, like a door been opened. Up in the sky, something was cracking, something was being opened by force. Both, the monster and Dan looked at the Portal being opened. When the hole was big enough to let things pass through something appeared on the other side of it. It was something like a black face, smiling and pointing at the monster in front of them. It was telling the Monster to cross to the other side, that might be human´s parallel dimension. Dan couldn´t allow this to happen. It would be the end of humanity, probably.

He knew exactly what he had to do and now, with Blondie as catalyst, had an abundance of strenght that couldn´t even be hold inside his tiny body. Dan  closed his eyes and moved his right hand fordward. He prayed something quietly. And waited with eyes closed. Something like a blue flame became to grow around both Dan and Blondie. The flames became a lightning that crossed the Monster´s forehead. Its creepy eyes turned white. It was posessed, about to die. Screamed painfully. The lighting was pure energy from Dan and Blondie´s hearts, and it was slaying the Monster. 

The black beast at the other side disappeared as it saw how its colleague was being smashed like an  ant; the hole disappeared too. Now they were safe, now they knew who they were. The picture of them holding their hands was moving away from our sight. Our last sight was the one of them standing on the road, looking at the sunrise in the early morning.

"And the sun will rise with my name in your lips"

 A.N: The title above is given because that new song being released yesterday,                                         "The driver"-Bastille.