Inner circle.

-You were my last breath, my last hope my bitter sweet. Sand will be piling all around me without your presence. We were born to be together, born to love and fight, dead in the river shore, calling your name, long time ago.You can´t see what I do, Blondie. But, would you believe me if I tell you that I´ve known your for so long? Would you?- Wrote Dan on a piece of paper. He was writing a letter to Blondie, who was sleeping next to him. He wasn´t confidence enough to let that words flow, to tell her the truth, what he had seen because of their kissing. 

What would happen if they knew each other before? But I don´t mean couple years ago, I mean lifes along. What if they were lovers in the past, at the very beginning of the last century, and million years ago, through the time and space... Crossing different worlds and challenging destiny?

Sweet harmonies began to ring inside Dan´s head, the voice shivered something. It was a poem, a moment. So Dan started to write it down dizzily. 

"Her fingers were interweaving with mine.

Morning saw our red checks,

our desire in our looking,

tenderness inside every kiss.

I saw for long time your curls.

They were golden, pure gold.

The sun was eclipsed by them.

"I can see you"- You told me iin a whisper.

The puppies spread on the wooden floor,

my lips caressing your hips,

kissing your skin."

Do not close your eyes, Blondie. May I kiss you? It´s been so long...-Said Dan.