~~~~Chapter 8~Paradise? Hah, Hell More like it!~~~~

~~~~~Chapter 8~~~~~

Nina's P~O~V

I woke up from my slumber as Lyla tried to silently sleep back into our chamber without waking us up.

We were at the moment locked in a large room, we were brought in here by who we thought were our own pack members at first.

But later on we realized why would anyone from our own pack lock us up without a reason.

We'd tried asking, we'd tried demanding, we'd even gone as far as escaping and forcing our ways out.

But each time we'd end up in this big luxurious room of a cage!

I mean I still remember the day we were kidnapped.

~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

All of us girls where heading towards the way we'd smelt Alexandria's scent to warn her.

But all of our enhanced senses had been going haywire and soon I saw Sandy (a girl in our pack) put something over my mouth and next thing I know I'm in this big room.

I mean for the first 20 minutes we'd all thought this was some sort of surprise our parents wanted to give us because it was such a luxurious place.

Not even in our dreams did we ever think a place full of such luxury could've been a cage for us.

And so we enjoyed the luxuries and then Lyla tried to go outside to meet her mate and thats when we realized something was awfully wrong.

~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

Ever since we'd tried every and any sort of effort to get out of this place, but we always ended up with nothing in the end.

I mean it's not like they just left us in here to rot in this place, we are always watched 24/7 and there are some beefy looking women that enter and exit this place now and then.

But they always have very dangerous looking weapons in hand which we've realized after the time Ashley'd actually dared to try to attack one of the beefy looking women that had brought us our food and thanks to that Ashley now had a very ugly unhealable scar on her hand.

Thus ever since that day we've done everything we were asked to from the speakers installed on the sceilings in this room.

We get digitally taught everything we would be taught in school, we get homework, desert, food , clothes (and not the ugly one's either, but designer), accesories and it would've all been great too.

But all this stuff and then locking us up, to tell you the truth I don't get any of it!

Other than the fact that they do not want to kill or harm us, just keep us here.

But for what reason?

And what confuses me even more is the way Lyla has been acting lately, I mean she'd been wanting to get out of this place just like us at first.

But then three months after we'd been put in here the beefy lady that had inflicted the wound on Ashley's hand stopped coming and so a really hot but buff guy came instead and then when he passed the food to Lyla they both froze for some reason.

And then the next day Lyla was called outside by the voice in the speakers and two mucled guys came in and took Lyla with them.

And then it was as if Lyla had been a changed girl-women, but what ever it was, she was just different.

She no longer wished to escape in fact any time one of us brought the subject up she say, "Why would you guys want escape such a wonderful paradise like place?"

I mean seriously what have they done to her?!

'Paradise?Hah, Hell more like it!' is what I think when ever Lyla says this.

Not to mention what's even worse is that somehow every single night Lyla can somehow come in and go out of this room of her free will and is trying to keep this a secret from us.

But regardless everyone's noticed it, it's just that we're afraid to ask her about any of this.

Because we have a feeling that if do ask her about this then she won't ever return and we don't want that.

So we'll put up with all this for the time being ............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!