~~~~Chapter~3~The~Reunion~&~The~Kidnapping~~~~

~~~~~~RECAP~~~~~~

Kaleb's P~O~V

But even while thinking all this and having seen my other half taking her absolute last breathes, why does it still feel as if the other half of my soul is still living  and that I'm not wandering a half soul.

But that the other half of my soul is still living and waiting for me to come and take her away.............Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~END OF RECAP~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Chapter 3~~~

Kaleb's P~O~V

The plan had been set and the people that were going to kidnap the girls were told the girl's names and were shown the secret pics that were taken of those girls.

Others were assigned to erase tracks and keep any one not doing anything or keeping a watch occupied.

Everything was ready: the cages, the rooms, the blindfolds anything else needed.

We'd also trained a few of the strongest women (including my mother) in our two packs to be strong and how to deal with the girls.

Because the only reason we had been stooped into doing this was the fact that the Lexin and Livingston Packs were just itching to start a war and we did NOT like that!

Nor did we want a war!

And NO WE'RE NOT WEAK!

It's just we've had allies who've been in wars before and we do not want ALL that bloodshed or any one orphaned or any of that.

Also doing all this also makes our alliances become stronger and their defenses weaker, which in turn will get them (Lexin and Livingston Packs) off their high horses a peg or two. (A/N DON'T IF THIS MAKES SENSE OR NOT BUT IT SOUNDED NICE IN MY MIND)

And if all that means we have to become the bad guys and Kidnap a few girls, lock them up and then keep them their till we think it safe to let them out and return them to their families, then SO BE IT.

So that's exactly what we're doing.

As I snapt out of my daze and start looking at everyone's positions. (Since we're already at the gathering and the festivities have already started)

I'm the watchdog that watches if everyone's in place and doing what they're supposed to be doing.

While distracting the Beta's and the Alpha's of the Lexin and Livington Packs dad looks at me towards the entrance to ask me if everthying's going well and I nod my approval to him respectfuly.

The girls that are supposed to be luring the girls we are going to be kidnapping are slowly making progress, since if we are too direct they'll suspect something's wrong and be cautious of us.

My mother is distracting the female Alpha and the new female Beta.

Which does nothing to simmer my anger down because the old Female Beta (THE BITCH WHO'D BETTER BE DEAD!) killed my other half!

But as my eyes roam over the all the wolves and if their in their right positions I feel a familiar sensation on my back and someone heading towards me full force from behind.

And again after such a long time my instincts are telling me to move out of the way while my whole being would rather stay put.

Though like before my instincts win and I quickly move out of the way and look back down to find a girl face down on the grassy ground.

I tower over her and watch as she lays on her back saying 'ow' , showing her stomache to me while rubbing her nose.

I get that familiar feeling again as I look at the gorgeous creatures laying in front of me, I stretch my hand out to her to feel that old familiar feeling I once felt as a kid.