~~~Chapter~2~The~Plan~&~The~Soulmate~~~

~~~~Recap~~~~

"Love you Bloom, Missed you dearly!" I screamed loudly

And then I started to talk to Bloom about everything that had happened to me ever since yesterday morning and before I knew it I had almost finished all my food.

Then I started humming to Bloom while sitting on her branches and listening to my i-pod that I brought with my little mirror.

~~END OF RECAP~~

~~~Chapter 2~~~

Kaleb's P~O~V

~~~*DREAMING*~~~

(Eight Years Ago)

My parents are the two Alpha's of the Tamin Pack and we're having a get together with our Pack and our allied Packs to find mates for me and my older brother Sage.

When my brother asked them why we needed mates when we are very little unlike all the other male cubs in our two Packs: They said it was because we would one day become Alphas and take their places.

That we needed to decide our mates before the other (enemy) Pack's cubs mate each other and they their Packs get stronger than our own.

So every week we attend a Pack get together with different Packs and all the unmated people meet each other and talk and if they are mates then they go to the elders and are officially engaged.

I don't like it, all the girls I've had to talk to are nothing but a big headache and right now I'm talking to the biggest headache I've ever had to meet!

I mean it's clear that we're not mates.

But she just won't GO AWAY!

"You're a headache! Leave!" I yelled at Sally the Nitson Pack's Alpha's middle daughter for the 10th time in the 15th minutes we've spent together.

Though every time I say it she acts as If I hadn't said anything and comes closer to me and tries to touch me.

Of course I slap at her hands when she does this.

But this time around as her hands came towards me and I got ready to slap them once again, both of us failed to notice the change of atmosphere and suddenly a loud growl sounded from behind me warning me to stay away from his mate.

When we turned around I saw a kid my age that I'd met as another allied Pack's Alpha's son in his wolf form: looking dangerously at me and longingly at Sally.

And when it was clear that those two were mates I turned in to my wolf form and galloped away, giving them some alone time.

But I didn't feel like going back and choosing some other Alpha's daughter and then having to waste time on her, so I went to my favorite pond I usually went to fish in with my father.

I sat there for a long time trying to ignore another werewolf packs gathering going on near by.

And as I was about to get up I sensed something coming my way: my instincts told me to move and the attack, but some other strong force told me to stay put.

My instincts won and I moved to the side using my werewolf speed, and turned back around to find a girl, a werewolf girl by her scent.

She was on her back now as I toward over her, her tummy was in the air telling me she had surrendered.

But even if she didn't show her stomache in defeat I wouldn't hurt her, she was the most beautiful creature I'd ever met and my wolf seemed to like her alot too.

I got closer to her and nuzzled her and every time my fur touched her skin I got a electric shocks.

Like my dad said I would when I find my mate.