Chapter 7 ~Moving On~

~~~Chapter 7~~~

Third Person P~O~V

It had now beena year since the dissappearance of those girls and everyone had lost hope of ever finding any of the girls.

Because all the girls were thought to be dead, since three months after the the girls had been kidnapped Victor the mate anf fiance of Lyla also had the same sort of pain that Zack did when Alexandria was missing.

Also because there were other girls that had went with the girls that were now 'missing'.

Why'd I say missing?

Well because those other girls that went with the girls that were now no where to be found were found unconcious near an old pine tree.

And when those girls woke up they remembered that the Lexin Pack's Alpha's daughters Nina, Ashley and Lilly hitting them on the head and then Nina got out this little drugged spray and sprayed them with the spray till blackness over came them.

Meaning that all the girls except Lyla and Alexandria, who were strong fighters, were missing not due to a kidnapping.

But of their free will, Nina because she'd found out that Zack already had a mate and that was Alexandria and so before leaving Nina'd murdered Alexandria when Alexandria refused to go with them.

And the other4 because they knew that their boyfriends weren't their mates and nor was anyone else in these two packs and so they ran away because they didn't want to be forced into a marriage with guys that weren't their mates.

And then Lyla because.well that one no one really figured out, though after three days when victor felt the exact same pain as Zack, they came up with: Lyla was forced to go with them and she wanted to return they murdered Lyla as well.

So now Victor had gone insane and was running around mad and crazy for the blood of the Lexin and Livington Alpha's.

Though just like Zack he was sent into rehabilitation as well and by now Zack returned all broken from the realization that he no longer has a mate and that he'll forever be lonely, unless he decides to mate a another female wof who is not his mate and will probably never have the chance to feel what it feels like to be blissfully happy.

Thus with two of their own 'dead' and 5 of their own having been run aways both the Livington and Lexin Packs are trying to move on and began a new with broken hearts.

Not to mention the mating ceremonial time coming to it's end the two packs; still in a mourning faze of the two deaths and the betrayal of the 5 girls are finally starting their mating ceremonies for the youngsters that are still present and are not surprised to find that all the Livington youngsters that have mated, have only mated to members that were in the Livingston Pack and the same with the Lexin Pack.

And so the Tamin and Jackal Packs had succeded in much more than just taking away the chances of a simple yet deadly marriage alliance, but it was still essential that they kept the kidnapped girls hidden for another year atleast.

And a new year of school had just started all the newly mated wolves and unmated wolves were starting school.

So were Zack and Victor because ethey had both accepted that their mates were no longer in this world.

In fact they were both healing as well , though the real surprise was that Victor was healing alot faster than Zack and Zackhad somewhat gone back to his old whorish ways.

Victor's P~O~V

Tommorow was afirst day of my lastyear in highschool andI closed the book I was reading.