Chapter 23

Summer POV
"I have to go." I mumbled while trying to get up.

"No stay with me. I'm gonna miss you to much." he said in to my neck. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I have to go before my brother gets home. He will kill me if I'm not home." I said. He sighed and got up. "Are you mad?" I asked.

"Naw, you good ma."

"I'm sorry T." I said. He came over to my side and kissed me.

"I said you good. I ain't tripping. Your brother is crazy anyways and I would hate for my girl to get in trouble." he said. I smiled and got up.

He watched me as I put my clothes back on and put my shoes on.

"I'm leaving." I said. He nodded and gave me a quick hug and kiss before he let me go.

........................

When I was approaching my house, I noticed Jasmine pulling in to the driveway. I sighed and decided to think quick. I don't know if she saw me or not but I'm going through the back door just in case. Jasmine is cool and shit but I do think she will tell my brother something real quick. I hope she didn't tell him about our little conversation.

"I been seeing you so you didn't have to go through the back door." she said, standing in the kitchen as I walked in to the house through the back door. I sighed and sat my keys on the table.

"Please don't tell Mario I wasn't home." I pleaded.

"Why were you not home though? I hope you went to school." she said. I bit the inside of my mouth and looked down.

I spent the whole day basically with T. I pray the school doesn't call my brother or send home any type of mail concerning that.

"Oh my god Summer. I can't keep lying to your brother. Do you understand how pissed off he was at me. You need to stop sneaking and lying to him." She said. I know she is right but Mario is scary.

"I know. I'm sorry. I was with my boyfriend since the morning." I confessed.

"Oh Jesus. What the hell did yall do that took all damn day. It is damn near 3 and I know your brother leaves at 7:30 am. What the hell you been doing?" She asked. She had a serious look that would make me think that she was my mother instead of my brothers girlfriend. "Are you having sex? Don't lie."

I looked at her then looked back down. I don't want to say yes but I don't want to lie to Jasmine. She probably already knows that answer. I make things so difficult for myself.

"Yes." I said just above a whisper. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. She is so dramatic.

"Oh my god Summer! Oh my god your brother is going to kill you! He is going to fucking kill you and if I don't tell him he will kill me! Summer, you have to tell him. Every single little thing." She said. I shook my head no quickly.

"No Jasmine. Please don't tell him. I'm not ready for him to know and I know he is going to over react." I won't ever see daylight again.

"Uh uh. You are telling him tonight or else I will tell him Summer. This is a serious issue. You are to young to be having sex." she said.

"But haven't you and my brother had sex?" I asked.

"No we haven't actually. I'm a virgin." she said proudly. Well that makes me feel like a hoe.

Anthony POV

"Welcome back man." I dapped up my friend that I left in charge while I'm gone.

"How's everything been?" I asked, looking around. Everything looked pretty much like how I left it.