Chapter 11

Jasmine POV

After I saw those pictures, I have been paranoid as hell. I honestly haven't been the same. just seeing the pictures breaks me even more. I couldn't sleep all night, even wrapped in Mario's arms.

The funeral is this Sunday and it is only Tuesday. I am dreading for Sunday to come.

"Get up Jasmine." Anthony said walking in to my room and taking the covers off my body.

"Alright! I'm up!" I said sitting up. my hair was probably everywhere.

I got out my bed and dragged myself in to my bathroom. I took a twenty  minute shower, plus washing my hair.

I went in to my closet after putting on my bra and panties. I put on tan khaki pants, a black plain shirt tucked in, a red cardigan, and my red converse. I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my bag.

"Good morning guys." I said when I got downstairs. Tamy was cooking breakfast while Anthony was on his laptop. Tyrese dumb ass was here eating.

"Morning. Do you want something to eat?" Tamy asked. I shook my head no and grabbed a water bottle out the fridge.

"Ty is dropping you off at school"Anthony said. I looked at Tyrese and he just mugged me slightly.

"Can he even drive. He is very reckless" I said truthfully. I would be scared to drive in a car with him at the wheel.

"You are mad disrespectful. You must not know that I beat kids like you. The hood taught me how to drive. If you don't like it your ass can start walking." He said. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the door.

"Looking ass nigga." I mumbled.

"Heard that trick. Keep it moving." his ass said pushing the back of my neck. I smack my lips and got in to his car.

"I'm going to tell Mario that you are laying your hands on me." I said once he started driving.

"Mario knows I hit children." He said shrugging.

"You're going to be a horrible father." I said.

"Shiiiit. I am going to be a bomb ass father. Kids are going to wish they was my kids so that they have me as a daddy." He said stoking his ego.

"Oooo this is my SONG!" I said turning his radio up.

'Been around the world, don't speak the language

But your booty don't need explaining

All I really need to understand is

When you talk dirty to me

Talk dirty to me

Talk dirty to me

Talk dirty to me'

I sang along with Jason Derulo.

'Dos Cadenas, closed the genius

Sold out arenas, you can suck my penis

Gilbert Arenas, guns on deck

Chest to chest, tongue on neck

International oral sex

Every picture I take, I pose a threat

Boat or jet, what do you expect?

Her pussy so good I bought her a pet

Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to it

Got her saved in my phone under "Big Booty"