Chapter 26

Summer in MM >>

Jasmine POV

"Wake up." Mario said shaking me. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

"No. I'm tired." I groaned.

"I bet you are. Your ass went right to sleep." He said, chuckling. I smacked my lips and kicked his leg as hard as I could.

"Shut up. I was tired before anyways." I mumbled.

"I bet that's the reason." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes even thought he couldn't see. "But get up baby. You have school and I have practice." He said. I felt the bed rise and his figure soon blocked my light.

"Get away! I don't want to go." I complained. He laughing and picked me up out the bed. "Stop! I'm still naked!" I yelled. He laughed and took me in to his bathroom.

"I done seen all of you so stop worrying. I'm leaving you here and when I get back, you better be dressed." He said, placing me in the counter. I bent over and gave him a kiss.

You know it's true love when you kiss with morning breath and everything.

Anthony POV

"So when are we going to put this plan we made in to action? The sooner the better." Ty said as we all sat in a Chinese restaurant for dinner.

"Three more days. Mario said he can't come down to help us but we got enough men." I said.

"Let's not forget how we have had those packages sent to the crib. We need to be ready back home just as much as we are here." My uncle said. I nodded and leaned back in my seat.

I was eating until my phone rang and I seen Tammy's name pop up. I quickly dismissed myself from table and stepped outside to answer my phone.

"What's up? Are you ok? Is the baby ok?" I asked quickly before she could say anything.

"Yah I'm fine. I was feeling cramping this morning so I went to the doctors office." she said. I sighed and stroked my goatee.

"Why ain't you tell me?" I asked.

"Because you would worry just like you now. Plus, I know that you are handling business and I don't want to disturb you." She said.

"My seed comes before anything. Did the people go and set up the nursery?" I asked. I would have rather done it myself but I am not there.

"Yah. I love it Ant! I can't wait for our little baby to sleep in the crib." she said with a lot of excitement, making me chuckle.

"Alright baby. I have to go but I will call you later." I said.

"Ok. Night." She yawned then hung up. I smiled while shaking my head.

"Look at him cheering and shit. How is the fat fuck?" Tyrese asked as him and my uncle stepped out the restaurant, making me mug him.

"Make me fuck your stick ass up. Say some slick shit again." I threatened. He laughed and held his hands up.

"All jokes bro." he said. I nodded and unlocked the car.

I got in to the drivers seat and I noticed a sticky note on the steering wheel. I picked it up and read it over.

Let a nigga TRY ME! Ima get his WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING FAMILY!

I sucked my teeth and crumpled up the piece of paper. I looked around the car but there was no sign of someone breaking in. Whoever this person is, is going to be six feet under very soon so they should be worried about trying ME.

Amanda POV

"I don't understand why you are doing this my family. We ain't socialized with your ass in years and you choose now to make some moves." I said as I rolled my eyes. He chuckled as he lit a blunt and then put his feet up on his desk.

"Isn't it obvious? I want power. I want it all and your dead husband got connections everywhere making it hard for niggas to move up. I'm taking down the while organization." she said, shrugging.

"Louis has never done shut to you. Is this about me? Keep it 100%." I said.

"It is about you. Not it all but a good amount. He got the money, power, respect, and he got my woman." He said with a scowl on his face. "We were suppose to get married and have kids of our own."

"YOU GOT ANOTHER BITCH PREGNANT!" I yelled. He thinks that shit is ok.

"I know that. It was a mistake. I haven't even seen y children in years! I don't even remember how they look. Last time I seen my kids was when their mom gave birth to my second child."

"YOU HAD ANOTHER CHILD WITH THE CHICK TOO! You are fucking ridiculous! Then you just leave them like they ain't shit. You're a sick ass man."

"I wasn't ready to be someone's damn father. I was chasing the money and power and kids no a girl wasn't in the picture. Only you were in the picture for me." He said. I shook my head and let out a chuckle.

"You are fucking crazy. I got married and had kids. I moved the fuck on! You obviously did if you have two kids running around here not knowing shut about their father. I'm so done with you. I can't wait to be out this shit whole. Then I never have to see your face again." I scowled. He only smiled at me.

"You are going nowhere Amanda so just stop talking that bullshit. Nobody has come to save you for months so I wouldn't hold my breath."

"Keep thinking that. Dumb ass." I mumbled then left his office.